Chapter 9

Me and Janessa laughed as we rode past a car full of dudes. They was staring hard af but we just kept going. We had been everywhere shopping.I had hella money saved up from me working the past three months without having to pay rent.It was fun chilling with her. She told me how she had a boyfriend and that she attended Norfolk University and her dad had got remarried.We basically just caught up on everything minus the John Situation. I wanted to put that in the past. But I did tell her that i recently stopped stripping. I thought she would look at me different but she didn't judge me at all.

"So I was sitting in the lounge at school chilling and talking to my best friend Rema. It was other girls sitting around also. So I get a call from a dude like is this Janessa Conway. Im like yeah he's like Mr. Harris would like to speak to you. So Trey Gets on the phone and he starts talking and introduces his self. I of course didn't believe it was him so I hung up." Janessa Began

"lol and..."I said

"So like two days later I'm in my dorm and its a knock on the door. Next thing I know my roommate is screaming and Boom I hear a loud thump so I get up and this chick then passed out and Trey is standing there.So after everything settled down he explained his plans to me and we made our way here."

"Its Just crazy how he found you."I said shaking my head

"Yea it is you must really mean something special to him for him too go through all that trouble."

"Here we go with this again." I said rolling my eyes

Suddenly my phone rung. Janessa grabbed it before I could.

"Speaking of.."She said "She answered. "Hey Trey..She right here..Oh forreal..well hold on."She held out the phone to me.We had left Trey at home to sleep in.He was to happy to climb in my bed after me and Janessa got ready to leave.I know he was tired from all that traveling he had been doing and he still had more to do.

"Jada were yall at?"

"We should be on our way back in a minute. Why?"

"Man Im hungry as hell."

"Make you something to eat or go buy you something."

"Naw man I want you to cook."

I smacked my lips.

"Come on man please you gone let me starve?"

"Ugh fine I'll be there in a minute."I said as I hung up. Trey knew he could cook his self.

As I got on the phone with Trey, Janessa started smiling.

"So Jada if you dont mind can I borrow you car tonight. See my friend wanted me to come and visit her Cus she staying on campus at Clark atlanta for the summer so..."

I looked at her.

"Girl you defenitly didnt have to tell me all that and of course you can."

----------------------------------------

Me and Trey sat on the couch chilling. Janessa had already left.

"So what are you gone do now that you graduated?"

"I dont know. I kinda want to move from Atlanta its not really anything left here for me."

"I feel it. I feel it." He said smiling

"What?"

"Alright well this is random as hell but you should come on tour with me."

"Are you for real?"

"I mean yea it would be cool."

I thought about it for a minute.

"Yea I 'll go." I Said started to get excited

"So you forreal going?"

"I said yeah didn't I. But what am I going to do with my apartment."

"Let Kia stay in it I know damn well she tired of where she live."

"Good Idea. Ima call her and let her know.Wait but what am I gonna do why your performing and doing everything else."

"Well you know I recently lost my assistant so you can do that."

"You think you slick. Why didn't you just ask me to be your assistant."

"Because even if you didn't want to be I still want you to come on tour with me."

"And why is that?"

"Because to be honest after spending all that time with you I light way missed you. And I need somebody to keep me sane while Im touring shit be crazy and I need a friend with me."

"Aw Trey your so sweet." I said poking out my lips

"Man im just being honest. Now enough of all that mushy shit."

"I forgot you dont like expressing your feelings dito. But Um Im bored as hell and I know its immature but were definitely bout to play two truths and a lie ex rated edition of course." I said getting up and grabbing Vodka and two shot glasses.

"You silly as hell dude." Trey said shaking his head.

3 Hours later

Trey Fell back on the couch after drinking a shot.

"Damn Trey I aint know you was that much of a freak."

"You aint no saint yo self." he said his words slurred.

Me and Trey were both threw it was late as hell and I felt like I was about to pass out.I got up and grabbed everything and went to put it up. I walked in the kitchen and was washing out our cups when Trey came up behind me.

"You know you smell good as hell Jada."Trey said wrapping his arms around me.He started kissing my neck.

"Trey what are you doing?" I asked

"Nothing if you dont like it."I turned off the water and faced him. we were so close

"Well I dont." I said. Trey bit his lip and was about to back away but I grabbed him and before I knew It we were kissing.

At first it was small little pecks. and then it was more passionate Trey picked me up and walked into the living room.I was on his lap as we continued to kiss. What the hell were we doing!

Trey's P.O.V

I couldn't help Im all ready attracted to Jada. Im already a freak but liquor just make it worse.I had to kiss her.

Janessa's P.O.V

I got off the elevator and walked to Jada's apartment. It took me a minute to find the right key to open the door and I finally did. I opened the door and Saw Jada and Trey kissing. As soon as they heard the door creek they jumped. Jada damn near fell on the floor getting off of Trey's lap.

"My bad. I can go." I said about to walk back out the door.

"No come in." Jada said getting off the couch "We were just about to got to sleep."

The hell they was I thought. But I ain't say nothing I just walked to Jada room smiling. I knew they like each other it was obvious. I can t wait until tomorrow to bother Jada.