Chapter 38

Treys P.O.V

I was in the studio writing some new songs with a producer when Michelle walks in with Adrienne. I immediatley went to defense mode.

"What you doing here?" I asked not wasting no time

"Dont be rude Trey this is my cousin." Michelle said sitting down.

"No disrespect but yo cousin caused my relationship alot harm."

"I defenitly didnt watever happened between us was mutual."

"When I was drunk."

"Woah what exactly happened between you two?" Michelle asked looking interested.

"Look Trey I didnt come her to start any trouble. Im done running after you Im just trying to get my career back togather."

I looked at her skeptical. Maybe she was telling the truth seeing as how Michelle didnt know anything about us.

I still dont trust her ass. I looked at my phone and realized I had to go anyway. Me and Jada are going to one of her birthing classes.

Jada's P.O.V

I sat in the kitchen talking to Aaron this boy had me cracking up. He was telling all of Trey's little embarresing secrets and stories.

"You fool." I said cracking up

"Im forreal Trey literally peed on his self that day." Just as he finished his sentence in walked Trey.

I bust out laughing thinking about all the stuff Aaron had been telling me.

Trey already knew what it was when I started cracking up.

"My nigga dont tell me you told her that dumbass story."

"Yeah I did and more than that one.

"Alright Bruh I got you." Trey said looking salty.

"Aww its okay." I said getting up and kissing Trey on the nose

"You ready?" He asked

"Yeah I just need you to go up stairs and get my pillow."

Jada's P.O.V

This is a funny experience. My client has the class practicing breathing exercises with there signifcant other and Trey's ass wont let me focus. I keep busting out laughing every five minutes and people wont stop staring at us.

"Stop Trey!" I said punching him in the arm

"Alright Alright." he said

But It was too late the class would be over in five minutes.

After class I walked up to my client and thanked her for inviting me.We had a short conversation and I introduced her to Trey. Then we left.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early the next morning making sure Trey was up also.He had 3 interviews this morning and I had to go to work. But before I went to work I had to pick up Janessa from the airport.I got dressed and made me and trey something light for breakfast Bacon and a bagel.

I left out with him right behind me. I kissed him and then we both got into our seperate cars.

This was actually pretty funny to me because. I can only imagine what we looked like if I was someone else.

I drove to the airport and made it there in 15 minutes. I walked around for a little while because Janessa's plane wasnt supposed to arrive until 10 minutes from now. I was still hungry so I bought me a granola bar from a vending machine and then sat and waited until Janessa's plane landed.

I was reading a magazinne when I heard her signature scream.

"Hey boo." I said getting up smiling.

"Omg look at you!You werent playing when you said that you were big."

"Girl shut up and come on we can talk about this in the car." I said looking at my watch hoping that I wouldnt be late for work.

I explained to Janessa that she would be home by her self for a minute and she was cool with that.

"We will have plenty of time to catch up. Oh and your staying in the guest house." I grabbed some keys out my bag and handed them to her. As I pulled up to the house we said are goodbyes and I kept it moving towards work.

Janessa's P.O.V

Omg Im tired from that plane ride but it is all worth it. Im finally in La baby!!!

I didnt even feel like looking at the house right now it was beautiful enough on the outside. I just headed straight toward the guest house. I walked in and all the lights were off. As I walked in I could see this beautiful big bedroom It was so pretty. I went in the room and closed the door. As soon as I plopped down on the bed I knew it. This was heaven.

I reluctantley stood up and took off my jeans and shirt. I slid in the bed and was dozing off to sleep in the next few minutes these sheets just felt so good.

--------------------------------------------------------

I woke about four hours later ready to take a shower. I looked through the closet in the room and grabbed an towel and rag.I opened the door and heard the shower running already.

What the hell. What if somebody thats crazy was in there.Before I could react out walked a bout about 6'1 and light skin.My eyes travel his body and stopped. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and was just as surprised to see me as I was supreised to see him.

"Who the hell are you?"

Aaron's P.O.V

I had just hopped out the shower and was surprised to see a girl about 5'5 with carmel eyes and curly long hair that was the same color of her eyes staring back at me.She had on boy shorts and a bra. I couldnt help but look and she was bad af

"Who the hell are you?" She asked looking at me weird

"I should be asking you the same." I said smirking

"Im Jada's sister now who are you?"

"Im Trey's brother."

8 comments for next chapter