Chapter 19: The Alpha

Ash looks up to realise its his friends who are screaming and cheering for him. He looks at Serena and her Eyes have tears. That Enraged Ash , his eyes starts glowing blue

"Lucariooo, Take my powers" says Ash. While the Arceus Emblem on the necklace on his neck starts Glowing furiously. Suddenly Lucario glows Golden and so does Ash. They both feel the immense power running through them.

"Lucario Lets help that Yveltal" says Ash

"Always Master" says Lucario

"Now Teleport on front of it , Double team and Use Shadow ball on his face" screams Ash

Before Giovanni could even command it further lucario is too fast and does as Ash Instructed and hits Yveltal with a shadow ball right on its Face causing a Huge explosion glowing Golden. Yveltal falls down fainted while lucario does a back flip and lands in front of Ash

"Yveltal Is unable to battle, The match goes to Aaron" Screams the Commentator.

Ash goes in between the battlefield and hugs lucario

"You did it Lucario , You DID IT" Says Ash

"You did it master , i just followed your instructions" says Lucario smiling.

"ASH!" he turns around to see Serena Running towards her, time feels like its in Slow motion as he watches Serena Run towards him. She tackles him with full speed getting him in a hug. Even though Ash is very Weakened from Lending his Powers to Lucario he manages not to fall. She Removes Ash's Mask and throws it away, Kissing him right on the lips, Ash Returns the kiss. Both Stays like that until they both have separate for air.

"Ash!!" comes misty hugging ash hard aswell. When she separates other girls have same action like misty and hugs him before punching him in the stomach. The boys went easy on him as they knew he's really weak at the moment.

Suddenly Ash hears,"Yveltal Use Oblivion wing on the Girl" Yveltal fires a Red light at Serena, Ash not giving it a thought jumps in front of Serena taking the attack head on, the explosion sends the group flying back. When they open their eyes Ash is turned into A stone. Lucario Growls so loud it has visible shock waves. 

"Now Yveltal Finish off the others aswell" Commands Giovanni

Yveltal is about to fire a attack before Garry throws the 2 Pokeballs in front of Ash,

The Pokeball Opens up and everyone gasps at the scene in front of Lugia and Darkrai comes out of the pokeballs. Everyone , even Garry is shocked. Lugia prepares a Hyper beam while darkrai prepares Shadow ball while Yveltal prepares a Oblivion wing.

"If so powerful attacks collide , this stadium might not survive" shouts Clemont.

Then the pokemons fires their attack, the attack are just about to collide , everyone has their eyes shut. But they open their eyes as there was no impact. To their surprise they see Ash's body glowing Golden and a Golden Light is on the three Legendaries. 

They all look up to see where the light is coming from. Then the ground starts  rumbling , the skies clears up and mythical sounds arises from the ground itself. Everyone tries to understand what is happening but then a Large pokemon starts descending towards the battlefield.

Everyone Gasps as the pokemon lands in front of Ash's Stoned body. Right there on the field stands the Alpha Himself , Arceus. He fires an Orb in the Air when the orb explodes meteors starts dropping from the sky towards yveltal, Yveltal tries to Dodge but is unsuccessful as it hits Yveltal Knocking him right out. Then Arceus glows Golden and fires a golden beam towards Yveltal. Yveltal starts flying again but this time his eyes are normal. He looks around realizing what has he done then flies off the stadium then Lugia and Darkrai does the same and Vanishes in the clouds.