Chapter 7: She said

"Master isn't that serena" lucario asked

"Yes..... she is , she is still as gorgeous as she used to be..." Ash said in a low tone

"Go and talk to her Master!" Lucario said

"No lucario we're here on a mission remember? , i cant imagine how much of a pain she has went through and i dont wanna go and give her more...." Asked said in a dead voice

"If you dont then i will..." the aura pokemon jumps up and starts running towards serena..

"NO Lucario come back" Ash commanded to lucario through aura but that didn't stop the aura pokemon.

He sees lucario landing right in front of her and blasting the delphox with a aura sphere and he has a cloth in his hand and is trying to run towards him. He charges onto the aura pokemon taking the cloth from him.

"I believe this is yours.." Ash said to Serena

She took the cloth and looked towards him.

"T-thank you!" Serena replied

"Im really sorry for my pokemon's behaviour , if i had trained him better this wouldn't have happend" he said with a smile but it was hidden from the mask.

"No problem , i got my handkerchief back.." she said smiling with a red tint on her cheeks.

"She looks cute when she blushes" he said in his mind

after he's done talking to her friends he silently started to walk out of the park

"Hey i never got your name" a voice came from behind..

"Its Aaron...." He replied and kept on walking...

Soon Ash and lucario reached his room

"What were you thinking?" ash asked lucario

"You wouldn't talk to her , so i had to give you a little push master" Lucario replied

Ash wanted to scold him but inside he knew lucario was right. He had a smile on his face which lucario noticed. Ash and lucario made their way to the bed where pikachu was already sleeping near the cushion.

"Lucario" Ash called up the aura pokemon

"Yes master?" he replied

"Im not mad at you...Thank you!" He said

"I already know master" Lucario said through aura.

Next Day

Ash was already up training early morning with his faithful pokemons. It was nearly over as he returned the pokemons to their pokeball and starts heading towards pokemon center to get them healed so they can battle today.

He entered the pokemon center and handed his pokemons to nurse joy. And waited on sofa for them , but he heard something going on to the right in the cafeteria of the pokemon center. He Entered and saw

"Serena come on lets go" Calem said with him holding serena's hand who is in pain.

"I dont want to go out with you , leave my hand its paining Calem" Serena said in pain.

Gary brock and all the others are being held by his pokemons as they have their pokemons handed over to nurse joy they cant fight back.

"Leave her alone " Gary and Brock shouted

"Shut up im taking serena with me today" Said calem

"Leave me calem please its paining" Serena said now tears started to form in her eyes.

Suddenly an voice comes

"She said leave her alone" it was ash who said that in a cold hearted tone.

The tone was enough to send shivers in Calem's spine. But he said to his pokemon Combusken "Flame charge" the hen pokemon made a flame ball which headed towards ash. Ash just smiled and kept walking towards Calem the flame sphere hit ash's hand and felt like it evaporated as he had no impact which shocked everyone looking , including serena.