Chapter 3: The Invitation

The sun starts to rise again over the ocean and with that Ash and Pikachu gets up for their routine training but this time he realizes one more pokemon sleeping aside him, he takes a look at the baby riolu sleeping peacefully.

"Isn't he cute pikachu?" says ash.
"Pikaa" nods in agreement with a smile.

The two wakes up with slumbering baby pokemon and starts heading towards the forest again for training. Riolu starts getting a bit nervous which Ash notices.

"Don't worry you're not alone champ , you are with your family!" ash says in a forced happy tone.

"Ri!" Riolu nods with a smile while sitting on his other shoulder.

After 20 mins of walking they arrive at their training spot and starts to get ready.

"Come on out!" Ash targets his pokeballs to sky and all of his pokemons come out of their pokeballs.

Riolu seeing massive charrizard runs behind ash's leg scared.

"Don't worry he's a part of family too" Ash says to riolu

"Ok guys before we begin , i wanted you all to meet our new family member" Ash lifts up the Riolu in his hands.

All of the pokemons looks at riolu and smiles , which makes its way onto riolu's face aswell.

"All right lets begin our training"

All the pokemon nods happily and gets ready.

After several hours

"That would be sufficient for today , return guys!" Ash says pointing the pokeballs at the tired pokemons.

Pikachu and Riolu hops onto ash's shoulders as they begin walking back.

"I guess we should go to the Pokemon center today , even though i can heal you guys but i feel nurse joy does a better job at it than me!" says ash looking at both riolu and pikachu.

Both the pokemon nods in agreement to their trainer. After a while ash reaches pokemon center and hands over his pokeballs and the two pokemon on his shoulder to nurse joy.

"You guys sure look tired" Says the smiling nurse joy

"Yeah , we were training for last several hours" says ash looking at nurse joy with a pale face.

Nurse Joy takes the pokemon and the pokeballs inside. While ash sits on the sofa in the Pokemon center and wait for his pokemons. After a while nurse joy returns with the pokemons and pokeballs. Ash Seeing this walks up to her.

The two shoulder companion jumps onto his shoulder and he puts all the pokeballs on his belt after getting them back from nurse joy.

"Hey Aaron" says nurse Joy.

"Ye-yeah?"says ash with a confused look on his face.

"This is for you" She hands him an letter which says 

To Aaron

"Do u know what this is?" asks ash

"No it came in today and as its for you i didn't open it" says nurse joy

"Oh , alright thank you!" ash says looking at nurse joy then starts heading back to his cottage.

While on the way

"Rio Ri ri lou" says riolu

"Yeah my name is ash" answers ash in a calming tone.

"Rio ou lu?" asks riolu

"She called me Aaron because that's what my name is around here , i guess i'll have to tell you the whole story" says ash's smiling.

"But later right now i'm very hungry" says Ash as his stomach growls.

The stomach of the two pokemons on his shoulders also starts to growl.

"Lets get back and eat" says ash who starts running towards his cottage.

There is something about food which Ash always like , he's always hungry.

Ash makes a soup for himself and some more pokemon food for his pokemons. Placing them in several dishes , he brings out all his pokemons who all have their meals and then after spending time with pikachu , riolu and their trainer gets called back in their pokeballs.

"I guess that wraps up today" Says ash while sitting on beach with Riolu and pikachu.

To his surprise both of the pokemons have already slept in his lap , he smiles looking at them then looks to the sky remembering his friends and her....

He then picks out the letter that was given to him by nurse Joy and starts reading it.

Dear Aaron

You Have been invited to take part in World Pokemon Championship, We have heard a lot about you from Orange Islands Elites and would love to see you battle in the arena. We will cover your Hotel and any other expense that occurs, You're free to bring friends in aswell. The price pool for the champion is 1 Million Poke-Dollars Along with title of Pokemon Champion. Be there a week before the tournament starts to register.

Location: Luminose City 
Date : 16th March

~Organizer Mr.Mount

"Hm , 1 Million Poke-Dollars ? he will be there. This amount is more than enough to get team rocket operational again" Says ash in a cold tone

"I'll go and put a end to this finally" He says in his mind. Realising he has 1 month before March even comes anyway near he snaps out of his thoughts picks up the two sleeping pokemons and heads back to his cottage.

The day ends with that

*Notes*

First a fall a huge shout-out to @SooMinGi for being my first reader! and helping me with the grammatical errors in the chapter 1 and 2.

Feedback is always appreciated and welcomed! 

I Tried to change up a lot of style in writing compared to chapter 1 and 2 this one looks much cleaner to me.