Introduction

Hello, my fellow Furians! Welcome to the second book of my "Fandom Discussions" Series called "DreamWorks Dragons Discussions, Theories, and Questions". I hope that you Vikings will come to enjoy this book and will actively take part in these discussions.

I didn't want to waste precious space on my "Fandom Discussions" book, so I decided to make this work to post all of my DD articles. Especially since I'm planning on writing a lot of HTTYD film and TV series articles as it is.

I'll be posting articles at my discretion. And also according to what kind of topics you'd like me to write about. If you have any questions or topics that you'd like to suggest, please let me know.

I will mostly be focusing on the entirety of the DreamWorks Dragons series: Riders of Berk, Defenders of Berk, along with Race to the Edge. Rescue Riders won't even be acknowledged, let alone included (except to bash it), since it's not even in the same WORLD as the rest and is DEFINITELY NOT canon! If anything, I'll probably do ONE article where I explain my huge disappointment in Rescue Riders.

But enough about that. 

I'm thinking (mostly guessing) this Book will be around 30 chapters long, give or take a few chapters. Can't say for sure. If enough people contribute with their suggestions, I might end up with as much as 50 chapters.

For anyone who contributes, I'll dedicate them in the article as well as give them a shout-out.

Again I hope that you enjoy this Book. See you in the next page!

Long Live the Night!

— Noctus Fury

<><><><><><><><><><>

Date Published: 03/06/20