Is This Snotlout's Sister? (RTTE)

Doesn't the girl on the left look like she could be Snotlout's sister in his dream in "Darkest Night"?

I mean the hair looks similar to Snotlout's and she looks really excited and proud as Snotlout flies past. 

I know that it's not that he wants even children to admire him, or else it'd have been a boy similar to Gustav, since he's of that mindset; and to have this girl be like Astrid and Ruffnut fawning over him in a romantic sense wouldn't make sense either, since 1) she's not even above 5-8 years old, and 2) it's just plain creepy and I doubt that the creators would've gotten away with that if it was this.

Now, it could just very well be that this is just some random background character and nothing more. I could be totally looking too much into this...

Buuuuut I don't think this is the case. I actually like the idea of Snotlout having a little sister, and this could potentially be a nod to the books where Book Snotlout had a little sister named Adelaide. So it could very possibly be the case here in this scene (even albeit possibly accidental)

Plus, just the idea of Snotlout having a little sister who his biggest fan is just making my fanboy heart melt. Don't mind me. lol XD

I mean, I already have a headcanon for the past year or two that Snotlout has two older sisters and he's the youngest and only son. But I can also see him having a younger sister as well. And it's just too wholesome NOT to include it. ^_^

And, if you've read my previous article concerning my "Favorite Son" theory, you'll know that I also headcanon Snotlout to have had an older brother who died before he was born, and that he is the only son in that family. Which, of course, I can see. I mean, I highly doubt he'd appreciate the competition if he had a younger brother. Granted, it's very possible that he DOES have a younger brother and I am just ignorant of it. After all, it's not like we see Snotlout's family at all except for his father and the occasional mention of his mother.

That being said though, based on what he says in that scene, it's very possible that it could be either, or, or both. He could've had an older brother once, or he has a younger brother, or he has both. Who knows, it's up to you guys and what you headcanon/envision him to have.

For me though, my headcanon interpretation of his family is a dead older brother, two older sisters, himself, and a younger sister. 

What do you think? Do you like this headcanon family? And do you think that the girl in this scene is Snotlout's younger sister? Let me know in the replies below!

Thank you for reading this and I hope that you enjoyed it. ^_^

Long Live the Night!

— Noctus Fury

<><><><><><><><>

Word Count: 500 words

<><><><><><><><>

Date Published: 06/12/21