The Trial

(One week later)

(Griff's POV)

Maya and I were hanging out the Grizzly cabin since Crazel-Nut invaded her room. last week, it turns out she just ran to The Spot and was crying. I was so glad she didn't hurt herself again. Just then Xander came bursting in the room telling us it was time to go to my trial. Xander tied my hands behind my back which I easily slipped out of.

"I swear, they never learn," I whispered to Mia showing her the ropes. She let out a slight giggle before following me as Xander dragged me to the trial.

(Maya's POV)

I sat behind Griff as he was put in the center of everything. I watched as Lou got dragged with a leash on her neck by the crazies that Hazel was supposed to have as roommates. 'Poor Lou' I thought before turning my attention to the trail that was going on. I know I shouldn't have but I didn't listen to anything, Emma, Zuri and Tiffany sat down next to me. I quickly told them my plan about Xander's guitar before they dashed off, just a second later Xander's voice zoomed through my head.

"Any objections?" He called out just before I rose to my feet.

"I do." I stated clearly before walking over next to Griff. I gave him a small warm smile before tuning my attention to Xander.

"Xander, what makes you think Griff stole your guitar? There's no evidence that he did!?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Because! he's....." Xander slowly started to drown off. This tipped me off.

"Because what Xander?! Because he went to Juvie! The way you can just judge somebody like that is pathetic!" I spat giving him a death glare. Xander some how seemed to remain calm.

"Maya, he went to Juvie for stealing," Xander said calmly.

"Is that all the evidence you have?! Do you know he started stealing?" I asked pausing for a bit. Griff seemed excited and nervous at the same time. I linked my hand with his causing sparks to fly up my arm. I managed to not fall before I continued.

"Griff stole to save his life. Unlike you all, Griff didn't have a loving family, no mother to take care of him, no father to teach him stuff. He was left on the streets at such a young age, he was left there to die. So yeah, he did steal stuff, but only so he could live. And If he didn't do it, where would we be now?" I gestured to our linked hands, "Probably dead, that's for sure. We helped each others in ways many wouldn't or can't understand. So yeah, in concussion, I know Griff better than you all do, and I know for a fact that Griff didn't steal you guitar Xander." I finished while Xander scratched his head confused.

"Don't listen to them Xandy! Of course Cliff.." Hazel started.

"Griff" Griff corrected as Hazel shrugged him off.

"Whatever, but still you can't believe this Griff boy and that Flaya girl!" Hazel continued only to be cut off again.

"Maya!" Griff and I yelled as hazel gave us the death glare which we kindly returned.

"Anyways! They're lying Xandy!" Hazel cried clinging on to Xander, which he happily slapped off.

"Maya, If Griff didn't steal the guitar, who did?" Xander asked questionably. I gave a mischievous grin before letting out a one note whistle. Emma came out with Ravi holding out Gabby the guitar before Zuri and Tiffany appeared behind Hazel, pushed her up, tied her hands together before bringing her to the exact spot Griff was standing a second ago before I pulled him away.

"HAZEL DID IT!!" we all yelled like little kids telling on a elder siblings pointing at her before sitting down. Griff grabbed my hand making me turn to look at his warm brown(?) eyes.

"Thanks Mia," He whispered giving me a cheerful smile.

"No problem! That's what friends are for right?!" I replied happily. His smile seemed to drop a bit.

"Yeah, friends, just friends," He mumbled starting into the fire. We turned our attention away from each other to the trial to hear that Hazel's getting moved back to her original cabin!!!