Hurt my best friend and I'll hurt you

(Zuri's POV)

I watched as Mya stood up and ran out the door.

"What happened?" Emma asked.

"I don't know, but if Griff did this he's dead,' I replied getting up from my seat. I walked over to where Griff stood with tears in his eyes.

"Griff! Look at me! What did you do to Mya!" I yelled pushing him. Good thing we were outside.

"I didn't do it on purpose I swear!" Griff surrendered.

(Griff's POV because this is going to be funny)

"Griff! Look at me! What did you do to Mya!" she yelled pushing me. I've delt with cops 4 times my size, but let me tell you, angry teenage girls, the most scariest thing you'll ever see.

(Back to Zuri's POV)

"What did you do to her?!" I asked grabbing his collar.

"I didn't do anything," he said out loud, "Or maybe I did, I actually don't really understand what's happening," He mumbled the last part. I rolled my eyes, boys can be so dumb sometimes. I released his collar.

"Just tell us what you know," Emma said looking at me dead in the eye.

"I'll tell you what I think you can know, I found out some of this by accident," He said leaning against the rock. we nod our heads and sat down.

"Well it all started when I came to camp and I saw Mya staring through the window, she caught me, but when I went to go find her, she was gone. Then I met her again and we talked and I gave her a Rolex. Have any of you seen her where that by the way? does she like it?" He rambled about the Rolex. I rolled my eyes again. Wow, he's so insecure I thought to myself.

"Stop talking about the Rolex!" Emma finally said pulling at her hair.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, Anyways, then that night I meet her and she was talking to someone on her phone, and may I say, that dude is rude! anyways, what happened there is for her to tell you. Anyways when she was walking back to the cabin I met her there again. And she was about to kiss me when YOU, interrupt us! Why! you don't interrupt peoples kisses! You let them have it! Anyways that's what happened" He finally finished.

"Now if you excuse me, if she's doing what I think she's doing, we have to go now to stop her," I said before running in the direction Mya ran too. Zuri and Emma following me behind.