Comfort

(Griff' POV)

I ran into the grizzly cabin to find her hiding in my bed, covers over her head.

"Mia?" I asked wordiness hinted in my voice. The lump shifted a bit before letting out a tiny squeak.

"What?" I asked walking over to my bed.

"No," she replied a bit louder. I sat down at the side of her be and tried to pull the covers off, but they wouldn't budge.

"Mia!!!!" I whined trying to pull the covers off again.

"Griff!!!" She whined back muffled due to the blanket. I finally used all my strength to pull off the blankets off her to reveal puffy eyed, messy haired Mya.

"Mia, what's wrong?" I asked tilting my head to the side in confusion. Her tears flew everywhere as she shakes her head violently.

"I..I c..can..t," Mya stumbled over her words. Her huge blue doe eyes started back at me with sadness and fears. Without thinking I carefully pulled her into a hug. I opened my mouth to say something when Zuri burst right in.

"Hey guys! U busy? Yeah? I don't care, sorry to ruin the moment but if you want or live I suggest you guys start running into the forest like, right now." Zuri called through the window before running off in a hurry. I watched as Mya's eyes grew wide in fear.

"come on! We have to run! He'll catch us if we stay put!" Mia cried in a hurry grabbing my hand and running out the door.

"Hurry!"