Introductions

(Mya's POV)

"OMG!!!" Zuri squealed.

"Zuri Keep it down, everyone's staring!" I whispered blushing under the attention.

"Oh, don't worry. It's camp! people are just probably thinking we saw a bug or something!" Zuri replied rolling her eyes. I hid my face using my hair.

"Still not something I want to be notice about!" I whispered angry.

"Fine then let's go do something, I'm bored," Zuri whined dragging me outside.

"Maybe..." I wondered, "Tag! you're it!" I called out and took off running.

"Oh you little copier," she mumbled and started counting to 10. I laughed at her statement, she used to do that all the time to me. I kept looking back making sure Zuri wasn't following me when I ran into something and fell down.

" I'm so sorry!" I cried hiding my blush with my hair.

"No problem!" I heard a boy's voice familiar to the boy who just moved into Grizzly cabin. He extended a hand And I took it.

"Thanks," I said looking at him. I heard a bunch of angry voices coming from afar.

"You know, they're probably mad at you or missing that home run," I said. He shrugged.

"Well that's no biggie, I got this instead!" He replied holding up 5 watches, "Look! one's a Rolex!" He said proudly. I couldn't help but smile.

"by the way, what's your name?" He asked.

"Maya Elizabeth Felton " I said, "You?" I continued.

"Griff Jones," He replied extending a hand. I shook it.

"Griff! Stop flirting and bring the ball back!" I heard Xander call. I blushed again (She/I have a blushing problem). He placed something cold in my hand.

"Keep it," He whispered before running off.

"I'm coming I'm coming!!" He yelled back to Xander. I opened my had only to find the Rolex watch. I clasped it around my hand and turned around only to find Zuri running towards me.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" She said lifting up my hands looking for bruises, "Woah, where did you get the Rolex?" Zuri asked. I shut my mouth and started looking everywhere but Zuri's eyes.

"No," She cried. I grinned

"Really! OMG!! You have so much to tell me missy!" She squealed before dragging me off to find a place to talk