3x16 sum up

Season 3 Episode 16 - Alone with Everybody

Angel, Hayley, and Klaus are at a place Hayley use to go to when she was younger.

Angel rather be else where than there considering she can't drink.

Later on Angel gets a call from Marcel saying he needs some muscle she hesitantly leaves after telling Hayley that she's headed back to New Orleans to help out.

Angel meets Finn again and they get along for the most part. Lucien Angel's boyfriend is trying to speak to her about the white oak but she brushes it off not wanting to tell him that the only wood in the world than can kill her is made up of a single bullet.

After retrieving the White oak Finn pleas with Elijah to let him have it as Elijah wants to obviously destroy it. Lucien can see that something is on Angel's mind so she blurts out one of the things that can kill her and that it's the bullet so she wants to destroy it but understands Finn situation so she comes up with an idea to hind it under spells a thousand miles from New Orleans.

Freya likes this and looks at both her brothers to see if they agree and they silently do. Lucien thinks Freya should hide it other than Angel wanting to protect her. Freya agrees with Lucien and takes the White Oak bullet.

Later on Freya is kidnapped and Angel senses something wrong.