Revenge

Angel is at the Mikaelson Compound visiting Hope and Hayley. "So Davina used your magic?" Hayley asks slightly concerned. "Yeah! My grandmother I've been seeing her spirit lately she said no ones allowed to use my power because it comes from the ancestors." She explains to Hayley as she slides her leather Jacket on.

"Does Freya or the rest of them know?" Hayley asks and Angel shakes her head. "Yes! She was kind of surprised as was the others but there most definitely in for a surprise later on! You ready now?" Angel asks after her sentence. Hayley nods sliding on her own leather jacket. "Let's go!" Hayley says as they walk out Hayley's old room.

"Where you guys going?" Elijah asks from behind them. They turn and look at each other and then back at him. "The Bayou! You mind watching Hope?" Hayley asks. Elijah nods. "Of course it's just that you both been spending a ton of time there." Elijah explains. "Yeah well! Ever since what happened to Jackson and Jus- they need us both right now! We gotta go!" Angel says before she and Hayley both walk off leaving Elijah thinking something suspicious is going on with the two.

~~~~~~

Night has fallen, and Elijah has just met up with Marcel in a dark alley in the French Quarter Elijah does not look at all pleased to be summoned there

"Went to the wrong dumpster. Of course, I have nothing better to do." Elijah says sarcastically. Marcel gives him an exasperated look before opening the dumpster and revealing the mutilated bodies of several vampires inside.

"Davina found our missing Strix. Wolf bites. They were tortured and then torn apart."

Elijah looks horrified at the sight of these bodies.

"Elijah, Jackson and Justin were killed just around the corner from here." Marcel explains. "To top it off AS is carved into their wrists well only a few of them." Marcel tells him. Elijah realizes that both Angel and Hayley ate behind this, and Marcel gives him a knowing look.

"The Strix are still gonna want the head of whoever did this." Marcel tells him. Elijah, still stunned, walks away, gesturing toward the dumpster as he does so. "Burn the bodies." He demands him as he walks off to the warehouse where Angel and Hayley were held captive.

                                  ~~~~~~

In the warehouse where Angel and Hayley are a female vampire has been bound to a chair, a wolf bite visible on her neck as she whimpers in pain.

Hayley walks around her in circles with a menacing expression. Angel stands blood dripping from her lips. When the vampire gives Angel a vicious look she growls. "This ones mine!" She tells Hayley who stands back in glee. Angel moves to the left side of the vampire and holds her head back by pulling her hair. Just as she lifts up her left hand and shifts it into her claw Elijah arrives and looks at her, visibly appalled by the sight in front of him.

"Angel! Hayley! What do you guys think you're doing?!" He asks concerned. Hayley glares at Elijah as does Angel before she growls and turns back to the vampire and clamps onto the vampires neck and rips out her throat.

As this happens the vampires neck is severely damaged as it's head hangs onto its neck by a thread. There's blood splattered on the bottom part of her face her hand is drenched in blood as she shifts her hand back and drops left over skin from her neck. Elijah watches in horror as Angel carved AS in the vampires wrist with her clawed finger.

                                    ~~~~~~

"This has to stop!" Elijah yells at Hayley and Angel. Angel ignores Elijah and grabs the axe and lets Hayley talk. "Why are you defending these people, Elijah? Oh, that's right, because they're the only ones that can protect you from the white oak. Well, guess what? We don't need their protection." Hayley tells him and that's when Angel swings the axe towards the vampires head cutting what remains of the head on the neck.

Elijah looks at her crazy as she throws the axe across the room. "Are you serious Angel?!" He ask angrily. "As serious as lung cancer Elijah!" She tells him as she stands by Hayley.

Angel takes their hit-list from her pocket. "This is a list-- of all the Strix who took down Hayley, Jackson, Justin, and Myself! The ones responsible for their execution, which we were forced to watch if you forgot!" Angel says raising her voice.

Elijah takes the list from her and opens it to read for a brief moment before he looks back up at Angel. "The Strix will consider this is as an act of war, Angel. Now, I beseech you to think of your unborn child and daughter." Elijah tells the two of them and Angel is beyond pissed that she walks a way.

"Do not use Hope or Angel's unborn child in an attempt to tame us, Elijah! Now, We have taken risks for you. It is about time that we do right by Justin and Jackson. I'm sorry if that inconveniences you."

Hayley and Angel storm away, and Elijah sighs in frustration.

~~~~~~

"We're really doing this huh?" Angel asks Hayley as she picks up her bags and walks down the stairs where Elijah and Freya wait for them. "Yeah! There's nothing here for us anymore." Hayley tells her. Elijah tried to talk to Hayley but she brushes him off and walks out to meet Klaus in the car.

"Can I at least get a hug?" Freya asks. Angel walks over and hugs her after dropping her bags. "Take care of yourself and the little one will ya?" Freya asks. "Always." She says. She looks at Elijah and gives him a hug too. "It's going to be weird with out you." He tells her as they let go. "We'll we'll be back. See you guys." She says and they tell her goodbye as she picks up her bag and walks out.

She gets to Klaus truck and he unlocks the trunk and she throws her bag inside before closing it. She then slides in the back seat on the right hand side where Hope smiles up at her.

"I trust you've said your goodbyes." Klaus asks Angel looking through the rear view mirror. "Yeah! In a way." She tells him. "We may be gone for quite some time." Klaus says sadly still looking at her. He sees something change in her eyes as if she doesn't care anymore.

"It's worth it to keep my unborn child as well as Hope from what's coming. Besides, there's nothing here for me anymore." She tells him and that's when he realized she lost her own hope. "Well, then... Perhaps we have more in common than we thought." He tells her.

Klaus smiles at her kindly before looking back at Hope, who is in a furry pink coat and is buckled into her car seat. As they drive away, both Freya and Elijah look worried, and Elijah is still clearly recovering from his encounter with both Angel and Hayley.

                                   ~~~~~~

And that's the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed. Comments keep me motivated if you didn't notice and sending emojis and saying update doesn't!