Battle of the Sirelines

A/N y'all I gotta hit both TVD and TO transcript I love this ep it feels weird watching TVD since I've been doing the originals eps! Anyway let's get down to it shall we!

                          ~~~~~~

3 years from now 2016 New Orleans.

Caroline, looking tired, has just led Josie and Lizzie into ST. JAMES INFIRMARY.

"All right, girls. You know what this is? It's a bar. And this is the last time you're gonna be in one of these until you are twenty-one..." Caroline says before a waitress comes into the main room.

"Sorry, we're closed, and..." the waitress cuts herself off as she sees the twins and then back up at Caroline. "I don't think so." She says. Caroline chuckles nervously. "We're not staying. We just got here, and... then I realized, I didn't actually know where the people I'm looking for lived." She says nervously.

The waitress is only half listening as she sets up candles on the tables, so Caroline gets to the point.

"Klaus Mikaelson and Angel Gilbert?" She asks looking at her. The waitress looks at her, both exasperated and slightly sympathetic.

"Honey, hate to say this, but you've wasted a trip." She says. Caroline sighs. "Look... I know that they come here, okay? My name's Caroline Forbes. They'll know me." She says seriously.

"I don't care who you are. Klaus Mikaelson and Angel Gilbert are gone!" The waitress says. Caroline is confused. "Gone? Gone where?" She asks. "I mean, no one has seen or heard from those two in..." She pauses thinking for a moment before speaking again. "Three years." She says.

The waitress goes back to work, and Caroline, clearly shocked, tries her best not to look concerned as she smiles down at the girls.

~~~~~~

On I-90, Stefan continues to drive before eventually taking a right turn. When he flips open his burner phone, he finds that he has no cell phone service and sighs as he throws it back onto the passenger seat.

He's driving what looks like a back road near the Bayou when suddenly, his tires explode with a loud bang, forcing Stefan to come to a screeching halt. He skids off the road and nearly misses hitting a trailer home near Hayley's former shack before stopping and getting out of his car to look around.

He sees one of Rayna's wooden arrows impaling his left front tire and looks around to see where she is. Just then, she appears in front of him, shooting him in the leg with another bolt from her crossbow before reloading it and shooting another one into his right shoulder.

He falls back against his Jeep, and Rayna tosses aside her crossbow in favor of pulling her Phoenix Sword out of the scabbard strapped to her back as she walks toward him.

He falls to one knee, allowing Rayna to kick him flat on his back on the ground as she pins him down with her leg and drives the blade of her sword toward his heart, but he takes the blade in his hands and uses all of his strength to keep her from plunging it into his chest.

His hands start to gush blood from the effort, and Rayna uses all the strength she can muster to fight against him until finally, Angel appears behind him and backhands Rayna so hard in the chest with a crowbar that she flies several dozen yards backward into the nearby woods, her sword flying far away from her to the right.

Angel walks over to Rayna and puts her foot on Rayna's neck. Klaus Who was behind Angel reaches down with his hand to help Stefan up. Stefan takes his hand so he can pull him to his feet. He gives Klaus a shocked expression. Then he looks at Angel. "What are you doing here?"