Crazy bitch

A/N I'm jumping into this chapter next chapter is one of my top five fav episodes of the originals! The crossover!

~~~~~~

Klaus has just vamp-sped into the woods of The bayou, where he calls out to Aurora, who seems to be hiding nearby

"You were right to run. What I'm going to do to you will redefine the word sadistic." Klaus says looking for Aurora.

Just then, Aurora vamp-speeds several yards behind him, and Klaus spins on his heel to face her just as she aims her gun at him, pulls the trigger, and shoots him in the shoulder. He groans in pain as she walks closer to him, her gun still directed at his chest.

"It was such a beautifully carved little knight. I could tell the effort you put into it. Since you have such an appreciation for chess... Queen takes King." She says.

Before Aurora can shoot him again, Klaus pulls "NO TRESPASSING" sign off of the nearby barbed-wire fence and throws it at her at vampire speed, where it stabs her in the side.

She doubles over and yelps in pain as Klaus vamp-speeds away, and Aurora yanks the sign out of her torso. However, when she spins around to look for Klaus, he's nowhere to be found.

~~~~~~

In the quarter Angel is trying sleep in her apartment not wanting to be bothered. Every time she closes her eyes the nightmare of Justin replays in her head.

"Save him." Angel hears in a whisper. She looks around freaked out a bit on high alert. She walks out of the bed room and heads to the balcony and hear multiple conversations but non belonged to the voice.

"Save him." She hears once more. "What the hell! Silas is that you?!" She asks aloud but no answer. The voice continues on saying "save him" and it's multiple voices. "Save Who? Who's him?!" She asks. She begins to hear a name but she doesn't know who's it comes out faint.

She closes her eyes and remember the prophecy. "Save Who?" She asks quietly eyes still closed as images goes through her head. "Save him!" The voices get aggressive. "Tell me! Who's him?!" She asks frantically. She finally sees the painting of Elijah with blood splattered on it and the voice finally speaks. "Elijah!"

They scream which causes her to open her eyes wide. She feels liquid falling from her nose. She wipes the blood from her nose and gets dressed.

She steps out of her apartment as she runs out on the street and decides to use her magic to find him

She steps out of her apartment as she runs out on the street and decides to use her magic to find him. She turns right and takes off in the jog to save Elijah.

                              ~~~~~~

Aurora is still slowly walking around with her gun aimed in front of her while she tries to find Klaus. Just then, she hears the sound of twigs breaking underfoot and spins just in time for Klaus to vamp-speed toward her, break her wrist, and cause her revolver to fly sideways several feet away.