chapter fifty-eight-"Finally FREE"

Hey loves, hope you bla bla bla yeah yeah you memorised it i think hahaahahaaahaahahaahah

Love you all guys,

-------------------------------

Jace's pov

He was in his office, working hard to finish his work, in order to get back to his mate and pups.

He was happy, cause she was almost back to normal now.

She started to improve after they have kissed and he told her that he loved her.

That was three months ago.

He didn't forget Damon however.

Everyday, he would go down to the cell where he was kept and torture the filth.

Today was no exception.

Immediately once he finished his work, he made his way down to the cells.

The guards stood in attention as soon as they saw him and opened the doors.

He descended the stairs and opened the vampire's cell.

As soon as he stepped inside, Damon scrambled away in fear and started begging him.

Jace however had no compassion for the filthy male.

"Soooo Dam, are you ready for today's session? It will be much more fun than the ones before. Aren't you as excited as me" Jace mocked him.

"NO I BEG YOU ALPHA JACE. I BEG YOU PLEASE NO MORE"

"No more? You didn't stop when you were torturing my LOVE, then why should i stop with you?"

"I ONLY DID THAT BECAUSE I LOVED HER. SHE BEWITCHED ME. SHE MADE ME THINK THAT SHE LOVED ME TOO"

"She made you think that she loved you too? Well i saw what happened to her and i don't know about you but when someone says, stay away from me or i am not your love or i love Jace not you, well that doesn't sound like she was misleading you. You did that because you LOVE HER? You tortured her, you broke her, you beat her senceless, you wipped her, you burned her, you BLINDED AND TRIED TO RAPE HER, because you.....loved her?"

"I-I-I-"

"Y-Y-YOU MAY NOT SPEAK YOU FILTH" jace snarled and punched him hard.

Jace beat him till he was almost unconscious and stopped, he then chained him to the ceiling and wipped him till he couldn't see his back's skin, cause his back was covered with blood.

"IS IT PAINFUL? YEAH I FUCKING BET IT IS.  YOU SEE THE PAIN YOU PUT MY LOVE THROUGH? I AM ONLY REPEATING WHAT YOU DID TO HER. WITNESS.....HELL" jace growled and ordered the guards to come.

They held a hysterical Damon and opened his broken legs apart.

"What are you going to do.....wha- what will you do with that hammer? Oh God, no...please no. I beg you....please"

But Jace did not care.

He raised the huge, thick, heavy hammer and slammes it in between Damon's legs, crushing him.

Damon wailed in agony and Jace laughed,

"LET ME SEE YOU TRY TO RAPE MY LOVE NOW, WITH NO COCK. But i'm still not done with you. Today is your death, remember? So i'll play as much as possible with you before that"

He took a burning metal rod, but was stopped by Tommy, who took it from Jace and pressed it to Damon's eyes.

Damon screamed in agony and the two guards, held him in place.