Chapter seven-"Introductions and an accident" edited

HEY GUYS, Dedication goes to sunshine919

-------------------------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

Lio woke up grumpily as her alarm went off, two hours later.

When she looked at it, it said 10:00 pm.

So much for sleeping and resting, she thought sarcastically to herself.

She shrugged her shoulders, going to her closet to get dressed.

She chose like always, a black tight shirt, black tights and like always remained barefoot.

When she was done and satisfied, she looked at the clock again and it was 10:15.

Having nothing else to do, she lit a cigarette.

She heard a knock on the door so she disposed of her now finished cigarette and went to open it.

She came face to face with a smirking Reia.

"BITCH YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!" Lio exclaimed, engulfing her best friend in a bear hug.

Reia shook her head at her sister and said,

"Yeah yeah i know you missed me. Everyone does"

That earned her a slap on the arm along with a playful glare.

"You know when you glare like that, you look like the devil himself" Reia said, smiling uneasily.

"Good. That's the point"

"So! You still owe me a fight?"

"So eager to lose?" Lio smirked playfully.

"In your blasted dreams, bitch. Anyway, Kyle is out hunting with that Jace of yours and Sarah is pissing me off with all the nagging through the link. She says we should meet the three other women living here"

"Well let's get this over with then, we have a lot of catching up to do"

As they left the room, Reia hooked her arm with hers.

"You really don't have to keep holding my hand wherever i go. I can almost see perfectly now"

Obviously, Reia didn't like that but simply sighed saying,

"Lio just let me take care of you. Just this once at least. You always take care of me, let me do the same for once"

Lionesse smiled and rolled her eyes saying,

"It's really not necessary anymore but do as you please''

Her phone started ringing as they were heading to the main hall, 'Charon' it read.

"Hey Charon, how are you? Missed me this soon? I am flattered you know" 

"Calling to report tonight's hunt Alpha"

"Is the pack safe? Have there been any sorts of attacks?"

"The pack is fine, although there were some rogue attacks. Nothing to worry about, nothing we couldn't handle and there are absolutely no injuries"

"Good, that's a relief. I knew i made the right choice choosing you to lead the pack till i'm back. You would make a great leader one day"

"Thank you alpha for the compliment but neither i nor any other person would ever make a better leader than you"

"Will you stop the flattering already! You know i hate it. However, if anything and i mean ANYTHING happened to the pack no matter how big or small it seems I need you to immediately call me. Am i understood? Don't make me order you"