chapter thirty-eight-''punishment''

Hey guys, love you all,

Sooo hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jace's pov

"Tommy, Mark, Blake and Tobias. Meet me at my office in half an hour.

They nodded and he headed to his office to gather everything needed and what are the things they lack.

Half an hour later they were all sitting around the huge gathering table, ready to discuss.

"Mark, you always use guns and most of the warriors do these days. Do you need new guns or are the ones you already have enough?" Jace asked.

"We do need some guns, alpha. I believe the best choices would be the colt m1911 pistol, ruger and magnum revolver. The internal bits are made of steel and therefore can't be ruined by rain or whatnot. They also have great aim even when wet, muddy or sandy. Should i see my suplier and see if he could supply us?" Mark said in a military like voice.

"I trust your judgement and you know it." Jace said agreeing.

Mark stood way too straight with pride.

"Ok, Dant- uhhh yeah, so Blake, are there any attacks i should know of? And have you found where the book is hidden?" Jace continued.

"I am doing the best i can alpha, but no, i still haven't found the book. The only territory i haven't checked yet is Blood Lust. But alpha, there is something very weird going on, cause whenever i remember where the territory is, i always seem to forget and just change course, going back to where i started." Blake said in a very sceptical and confused tone.

Jace snapped his head towards him then.

"You said Blood Lust? You mean Lionesse's pack?" Jace asked very surprised.

"The one and only alpha." Blake nodded his head.

"Very weird. Maybe they cast some hiding spell or something. But how? Cassidy is our witch and would never do anything without asking me first. But i'll see if i could make her tell me. Maybe she would agree to take me to her territory. I'll ask her in the morning." Jace said sceptically.

"Maybe you should tell my father alpha. He is after all head alpha of all the civilian packs, so i think he needs to know. Also knowing how stubborn she is, you will need someone to order her to tell you" Mark said suddenly.

"I will call him immediately to inform him of everything. Wait a second" and Jace immediately called the royal alpha.

"Alpha Charles speaking" a tired yet hard voice said.

"It's Jace alpha."

"Oh, well hello son. How can i help you?" Charles asked kindly now and less intimidating.

"I called because i wanted to inform you that there is something weird going on with Blood Lust. Blake went to see if the book was at their territory but whenever he got close he would forget and go back to where he started. Lionesse, my mate, is their alpha. But i don't think she will tell me, so if that happened, we'll need you to be here" Jace explained.

"I will be there by tomorrow morning. I will also bring my wife. Is that alright with you son?"

"Of course it is, alpha. It would be a pleasure to see Mrs. Esme again. It's been a very long time." he said truely meaning that he indeed missed Esme that was like the aunt he never had and Charles like the uncle he never had.