chapter thirty-nine-"Pure happiness"

Hey guys, here's another chap,

Hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT

Dedication goes to booklovertash, DarkSweetDreams and springbaby21

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Esme's pov

Charles insisted that she comes with him to the warrior's territory and she agreed.

After all it's been a very long time since she last saw her pups, Tommy and Mark.

Two hours later, their car arrived at the warrior's territory and Jaden escorted them in.

Not even a minute later, Tommy and Mark had her wrapped in a bone-crushing hug. She hugged them back just as strongly.

"Oh my pups, i missed you so much my loves. How have you been? Oh i heard from your father that you found your mates. Where are they. Oh gosh, i want to meet them now. I bet they are sweethearts" she gushed, happy for her two remaining pups.

Oh what would she have given to see her Lionesse for one more time. To see her with her mate and gush over how cute they would've been.

But no, the fate was beyond cruel and she knew that such day will never come.

Then Jace entered. She loved Jace just like she loved her own pups. They hugged and he told her that he found his mate and she was beyond happy.

However she was soon sad, cause he looked so helpless and hurt. The poor man didn't know what to do.

She knew that he has gone through many horrors with that whore Damonia. She knew that it was hard for him to accept the touch of a woman after being tortured and above all mercilessly raped by one.

She knew that whenever one touched him, he would have flashbacks of the horrible past.

The only women he let them touch him were his mother Karen, his sister Caelee, herself and her baby girl Lionesse.

However, now, he seemed to be warming up to another woman too, his mate. She was beyond happy.

Maybe now, he'll experience the love of a mate. Maybe his mate will help him overcome the past and finally be happy.

She then advised him of how to treat his mate and he seemed determined to to let himself love her and her him.

However, she was shocked when she heard her name.

Lionesse.

Just like her baby girl.

She held in her tears and now wanted them to be happy even more.

Jace started leading them to the dining room. He then led her to the table where she was told that Lionesse, Sarah who was her Tommy's mate, Kiera who was her Mark's mate, Caelee, Tobias and Tauriel who was Blake's mate, sat.

She was obviously thinking about something very hard cause she didn't notice Jace sit next to her, till Tauriel slapped her.

She was ready to scold at her but turned her head looking at Jace, who sat right beside her, and jumped in surprise.

Esme chuckled a little. She just learned a new way of how to bring someone back from lala land, which is by slapping them.

Poor Jace was about to stand up and leave cause he thought that she didn't want him near her, when she sat again and said,

"Oh uhh hello. Didn't notice you there. Sorry." She finished before ducking her head to hide a blush.

"It's okay. Uh you don't mind right?" Jace asked and Esme wanted to aw. Haha, poor lad was so stiff. Obviously this girl meant a lot to him cause he wouldn't be acting so stiff and careful and so on for any other woman.