𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞.

"it felt like paradise

"it felt like paradise."

a/n: during darkage!dazai, age 17. (dazai is two years older than sakura.)

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

dazai darts his eyes towards his boss, who was holding up a dress for little girls (psps a lolita dress), the look of pleasure on the man's face.

dazai sweat drops at the man, "boss, why exactly are you holding up that dress?" he asks, sorta concerned at his behaviour.

"it's for someone i'm meeting today." mori responds, putting the dress down and folding it neatly, placing in on a box that had a pink ribbon wrapped around it.

dazai grows curious, "oh, can i come?" this didn't really sound like a question, more like, im-coming-even-if-you-say-no type of way.

mori sighs, grabbing the box and embraces it in his arms, "do whatever you want."

and with that, dazai followed his boss around, without mori knowing.

-

as dazai follows mori, they reach a beautiful park, with lots of different kinds of flowers surrounding a fountain.

'what is this place?' the young boy thought.

dazai crouches himself down into the bushes, trying not to get caught, as he peeks through, he sees a young girl who was sitting on the edge of the fountain, moving her legs back and forward.

"oh, sensei. its you." the young girl said, voice monotone.

mori grins wide, "sakura-chan~! oh how i've missed you!" he greets the girl, already putting his arms out wide to embrace her, but she dodges.

mori pouts, "you're so mean, sakura-chan!!!" he sulks.

sakura puts her arms together, changing the subject "so, you're on training duty today?"

the smile on mori's face remains, "yes! isn't it my lucky day?"

mori's head suddenly perks up, rememberjng something "oh right, i brought a gift!" he says, taking out the fancy box he personally decorated.

sakura furrows her eyebrows at looking towards the box, slightly confused.

sakura slowly takes the box out of mori's arms, removing the ribbon, to show a peach colored dress, that had cute bear designs, and ruffles at the end. along with a choker that matched the dress, and cat ears.