𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞.

"this plan has to work!"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

sakura opens her phone, curious to know what time it was, 9:30, perfect.

sakura had asked, or "texted" ango about meeting each other. sakura was going to talk to ango, just the two of them.

this was the first order of business.

as soon as the clock hit 10, sakura got out of her car, fixing her clothes to look appropriate before entering the restaurant.

"welcome ma'am!" the male waiter greets, as his eyes scanned sakura's features, his eyebrows furrows.

"um, she's with me." a man says right behind him, and turns out, it was ango, in his usual suit.

the waiter smiles, "alright then, tell me when you to are ready to order!" he says kindly before leaving.

as the two make it to their table, ango pulls the chair in order for sakura to sit, 'wow, what a gentleman..' sakura thought, but of course, she was being sarcastic.

as soon as ango sits down, he looks directly into sakura's purple orbs, "just so you know, i'm not into you. and it's quite surprising that you're taking me out on a date."

an irk mark appears on sakura's head, slamming the table with her hands "hah?! what made you think i was into you?! do you really think i would do that?"

ango pushes up his glasses upon hearing sakura's response, smiling "i'm not that stupid, sakura. you definitely called me here because of something important."

"you're totally into me though." ango says under his breath, lucky for him, sakura heard it, but failed to decipher it.

sakura sighs, taking out the folder out of her bag, handing it to ango "i'd like to know more of this specific organization, ango-kun."

ango opens the folder, as he stops reading immeadiately after he read who it was about.

"i don't remember being called here to give this information to you, sakura" ango says coldy, sliding back the folder.

annoyance filled sakura's eyes as soon as he rejects her request, even though she knew this was going to happen, she really hoped this scenario didn't come to life.

sakura closes her eyes, trying not to get frustrated as she finally speaks up "ango-kun."

"do you really think that you don't owe me anything?"