𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢. 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭.

"i hate this job

"i hate this job..."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

note before reading: this will be written in 3rd person.

location: order of the clock tower building, london, united kingdom

silence filled the room as sakura was focusing on checking the reports of her co workers, slowly getting impatient due to her wanting to go home immediately, but knowing she had to work on this all night, she sighs in defeat.

the sound of the door slowly opening rang in sakura's ears, losing focus as her head looks to see who caught her attention.

"u-uhm, fujimura-san, you've received a letter!" rokuzo, her assistant says. sakura looks at him, confused, "roku-kun." she starts of in a stern tone "those are for the head. i do not handle letters from other organizations."

rokuzo gulps, he knew that he wasn't getting scolded, but the tone in her voice made it sound like she was.

rokuzo slowly takes a look at the handwriting at the back of the envelope, "well it says for sakura fujimura, so i thought of handing it to you.." rokuzo mumbles quietly as he scratches the back of his head.

fortunately, sakura was able to hear him "who was it written by?"

"by sir ango sakaguchi..?" rokuzo responds, unsure how to pronounce the last name
sakura closes her eyes, wondering whether she knew a person that goes by "ango" or "sakaguchi" but nothing comes to her mind. due to this, she frowns in the process.

"please hand it to me."
rokuzo nervously extends his hands to reach sakura's "soft, gentle hands" .....well, according to rokuzo. (maybe he got a hand kink, we never know.)

"thank you! you may continue your work." sakura thanks him calmly, a soft but sincere smile starts to appear on her lips

"i- uh- yeah!" rokuzo replies as he weirdly makes his way to the door to leave the office, still getting surprised seeing his boss smile, which was quite rare to see.

sakura's smile slowly turns into a tired sigh as she hears the door close, carefully opening the letter written for her.

"dear vice president of the order of the clock tower, fujimura sakura.

this is ango sakaguchi, assistant counselor for the special ability divisions department.

i am writing this letter to you, from the request of fukuzawa yukichi, the president of the armed detective agency, to hold a special meeting at his building.

for the reason why he wants to do this, he says its because he wants to talk about your old position as an agency member.

if you wish to approve of this request, please have you and the head of the clock tower to sign below.

after you do so, gladly send it back to us, or travel here to japan to give back the letter to us, and hold the meeting after.

the scheduled date of your arrival is below.

thank you for your cooperation.

scheduled date of your arrival in japan:
xxx xxx xxx

ango sakaguchi
assistant counselor, special ability divisions department."

sakura sighs as she finished reading, putting the letter aside as she starts to stretch her arms

'should i approve of this?' sakura thought, pondering on whether she should approve of this request

'maybe i should get some tea first.." sakura suggests to herself, she starts to stand up to leave her office, yet again, avoiding her responsibilities.

location: special ability divisions department, yokohama, japan.

"you think she'll approve of it? i mean, she is an old friend of yours, after all." ango's fellow co worker, questions him

ango looks at his co worker, stars in his eyes "of course she will! i AM her friend after all!" he says excitedly (thats so ooc im sorry-)

'that was definitely sarcasm.." his co worker sweat dropped

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

thank u for reading the first chapter! (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i have just gotten back to writing, so i'm sorry if its not the best.
also sorry if the first chapter's short!!