final a/n + how ive been doing!!!

TL;DR at the very end!! skip there if u'd like :)

well...hello to all the readers who have made it this far or to those who have this book in their libraries and saw that i updated!

its been 2 years since ive last updated here, so im not sure if a lot of people will see this ><

well, either way, thank you for making it this far! i hope you're all doing well.

back to the matter at hand, im only releasing this note to officially announce that this book has been discontinued, and just some updates about myself if you're interested.

the reason why im discontinuing this book is pretty simple, i just don't have the passion for writing anymore.

i actually thought i deleted this entire book, but when i redownloaded wattpad, i realized that i didnt!! i'll be keeping it here for keepsake, and for anyone who wants to reread this again :)

i started this book because of the amount of stories i've read on here, and i was very inspired and started my own. i was an amateur at writing but i gave my all into writing chapters and giving consistent updates.

ive gained a lot of new interests and hobbies when the pandemic started, but i still like anime and bsd all the same! i just kinda realized that writing wasn't my thing and stopped doing it.

even rereading some chapters i've written on here, i can only laugh at how i made some characters so ooc, and i apologize for that T__T

ALSOOO in the character info section, i removed all the photos of appearance reference because i didnt give proper credits (i didnt even ask for permission!!!) to the artists. this was really stupid of me so im very sorry for that!!! they have now been removed and as replacement i wrote out a brief description on how they look.

while i get embarrassed at my writing now, i thank u all for the continued support on this book♡ i apologize if anyone was looking forward to new chapters, but i don't think i could put the same amount of passion that i put in 2 years ago if i tried making a chapter now.

i also said before that i'd have ideas to put into the next chapters, but i literally cannot remember them at all T__T and to the other book i was planning on publishing....yeah thats not coming out anytime soon..

well anyway!!!! in my previous note, i thanked u all for 500 reads, and now we are at 7k reads!!!!!! LIKE HELLO??? this means the world to me thank u all!!!!!

while this may have been discontinued, im very thankful for everyone that read this ^^ i am not a big fan of how i wrote the chapters out, but the me back then had lots of fun writing them! im very glad that u enjoyed them as well.

if u are curious on how i am doing, im doing well!! im still watching anime and reading manga! i've also gotten into drawing earlier this year.

i was planning on plugging my twitter acc on here if anyone wanted to keep in touch, but thinking abt someone following me on twitter bc of a bsd fanfic i wrote 2 years ago is a bit....

ANYWAY bsd season 4 is also coming out very soon! so i thought this was a good timing to post this. im looking forward to see gogol and sigma♡

and uhh yeah?? thats pretty much it. once again thank u for 7k reads and for reading this book! i know it wasn't the best, but im glad u struck through the very end...sorry for such a long note btw lol

as always, please stay safe and take care :)

- much love, toorucafes

TL;DR: this book is officially discontinued due to loss of passion in writing. apologies but i hope u enjoyed it til' the very end!!!!

🎉 You've finished reading 〈 𝐝𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐤𝐢 〉→ 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘨𝘴 🎉