Chapter 18

(Kagome's pov)

After Sesshomaru returned after his trip, we were getting ready to pick Rin back up and go home. Before we left, I said my good byes. After I was done, I ran up to Sesshomaru and grabbed his hand. We walked hand in hand to the village Rin was in.

When we finally got there, Rin was already outside waiting for us. "Sesshomaru, Kagome!" Rin ran up to us and hugged us like a family that was separated but brought back together. We hugged back. Then from afar, Jaken and Ah-un came behind him. "Master, you came back for me!" Sesshomaru glared at Jaken coldly. Jaken quickly bowed down but Sesshomaru ignored him and walked over his head.

Rin ran up to me and grabbed my hand and I held hers. Sesshomaru snuck up behind Rin and put her over his shoulders. Rin and Sesshomaru giggled. We walked to the house that Sesshomaru made. "Woah! Where did this come from?!" Sesshomaru put Rin down and ran to the door. "Can I go in it?" She asked. Sesshomaru nodded. As I watched her go in, I couldn't help but smile.

(Sesshomaru's pov)

Rin ran in and I smiled. I looked at Kagone with her beautiful smile and walked inside closing the door on Jaken. "Hmph"

I walked to a room to show Rin were she will be sleeping and where Kagome and I will be sleeping. She ran to her room and I walked to where Kagome was. I walked in the kitchen to see what she was doing. She quickly looked at me and randomly said, "Sesshomaru, I know it might be a little early but I want kids." 0.0 I looked at her trying to find something to say but couldn't think. "W-what?"

"I- never mind, I knew it was too early." Kagome looked down. I lifted her chin with my thumb and pointer finger. "Kagome, you know if we, um, do IT, and you happened to get pregnant. You might not make it out a live."

"Then make me a demon." I jumped when I heard Kagome say that. "But you know you will never be human again."

"I don't care. As long as I have you, I'll be happy." I looked at Kagome. I sighed. "O-okay, but are you sure you're not going to regret ever becoming a demon?" Kagome nodded her head.

(After some way or another, he transformed her into a demon. But for some reason, Kagome had dog ears that stood up straight.)

Kagome felt her head and found a pair of black ears. Then between her legs was a black tail. "Huh?!" Kagome said in a panic. "I -I thought I was supposed to be a demon not a half-breed!"

"Well since you originally are human, which makes sense." Kagome's ears flated. "Is there anything else off with me?" I put my index finger on her forehead and traced the same mark I had on my head. "Do I have a crescent moon on my head now?" I nodded.

Kagome smiled. "As long as I am with you, that's all that matters."

I'm sorry for the chapter being sooooooo short and made no sense what so ever but since I just finished and it is 1:19am on Christmas day I kinda wanted to finish. so Merry Christmas or if y'all celebrate something else, Happy Holidays. :D mkayy thanx for reading. byyeeeeee.