Chapter 17

Sorry guys for not updating as soon as I wanted to but hopefully you guys will enjoy it and I'm sorry for how i haven't updated so let's begin..........................................................

Recap of last chapter:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into my father's dead mouth and went deeper into the dead body until Tensaiga started telling me where to go. "What is it Tensaiga?" I looked ahead to see someone standing there. He's not human. "Hello Sesshomaru, long time, no see." He came into the light, "Naraku!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sesshomaru's pov)

Naraku looked at me and smiled, "Hello, Sesshomaru." I looked at him with my regular straight face, "What the hell are you doing here?" Naraku looked at me and me and smiles asked,"What? I can't visit you and your father every once and while?"  Still staring at him like he was dumb as a fucking rock.

Then in the background we heard little footsteps running towards us. " Milord!" I looked at him annoyed. "I thought I told you to stay with Rin!" Jaken jumped then bowed deeply, "Yes milord but you see, as we were sitting we happened to walk into you mother and for some reason she just opened the portal and threw me in." I deeply sighed annd ignored him and stepped over his head and started to leave. "Where are you going Sesshomaru?" Without turning aroundi answered him, "I'm leaving, its pointless to fight with you." Then i took my leave.

(Kagome's pov)

I have been waiting for days until Sesshomaru returned. When i was here with them, I would never return home. I want to check up on my family and all, but the only person I wanna see get me is.......

My thought was interupted by a pair of feet coming from behind me. I turned around, aready knowing who it was. "Hey Kagome, are you okay?" I looked away and nodded. It started getting chilly and i started to shiver. I then felt something warm and soft. Then I was in between someone's legs. I felt arms wrap around me. The wind blew as I saw long white hair. I smiled and my eyes were fulling up with tears. 'Thank God you're here, back with me.'

As it got darker I looked up at Sesshomaru and he looked at me. "Can we say here a little while longer?"  He looked at me and smiled, "We can stay here as long as you want to." I looked up at him and he leaned over and he kissed me. I leaned back into Sesshomaru's chest smiling. I closed my eyes for a few seconds. "Sleep well, Kagome. " Those were the last words I heard before I fell asleep.

(Sesshomaru's pov)

I watched the love of my life sleeping in my arms. I lifted her up bridal style. When I stood Kagome grabbed onto my Kimono and layer her head against my chest. I started walking towards the village that Inuyasha was in. When we were in the hut I laid her down and watched her sleep. "Kagome, I love you."