Chapter 3

The choice between Kagome or Kikyo...

(Kagome's pov)

When Kikyo saw me and I saw her, we had what felt like a staring contest. we gave each other an evil or annoyed face. After we finished Kikyo looked at Inuyasha and asked " why is that wrech here?!" "well at least I'm alive and not made of clay." I mumbled aloud.

I got up and looked at Inuyasha and the group, and then left with tears in my eyes. I ran out of the hut and sat at the Sacred tree and thought of things that she knew would never happen.

(Sesshomaru's pov)

Jaken, Rin and I were walking around until I saw Rin patting her stomach and listening to it making noises. "Rin, are you hungry?" I asked. Rin looked up at me and smiled and said yes my lord. I told her to bring Jaken and ah-un with her.

When they left I walked towards the Sacred tree. before I got in front of it I heard someone crying. When I got in front I noticed it was that priestess girl from Inuyasha's group. She looked up at me and our eyes met. "What's wrong girl?" I asked. she wiped her tears away and looked at me and answered," Inuyasha, and my name is Kagome." "Okay, Kagome, what about, Inuyasha?" I asked. " I'm just so tired of being his Jewel finder and nothing else." she said as she was wiping her tears away. and got up. she walked towards me and she apologized to me. "I'm sorry for me looking like this Se-" Before she finished her sentence Sesshomaru embraced Kagome. "You have no need to be sorry. Just let it out if you want to.

They sat like that for a while. When Kagome was finished, Sesshomaru lifted her chin and smiled. After we were finished we parted ways.

(Inuyasha's pov)

When Kagome was gone, Kikyo looked at me and said "are you worried about the girl?" "no what makes you say that?" "you seem like you care for her." To be honest I was kind of worried about where she was since she was gone for like an hour.

After a few minutes later, Kagome walked through the door. I pushed Kikyo off to the side and went to Kagome. Kagome looked at me. "Inuyasha," she stared as she had tears in her eyes. "I'm going to leave the group." Inuyasha looked at Kagome in shock. When she finished she ran out the door. "Kagome, wait, Kagome!" Sango yelled as she ran after her. and Miroku ran after Sango.

(Sango's pov)

'Why is Inuyasha acting like a total  JERK?' Sango asked herself. I saw Kagome sit by the Sacred tree crying. I walked over towards her but stopped and saw her calling someone... Sesshomaru?

(Kagome's pov)

"Sesshomaru!" Kagome yelled. Sesshomaru came to me in seconds. I told him how I decided to leave Inuyasha's group. Sesshomaru looked at me.

(Sesshomaru's pov)

"If you want  you can join us, but.........

Its a surprise.... Will Kagome go with Sesshomaru or stay with Inuyasha? I do not own any Inuyasha characters from InuYasha. See ya next chapter.