Chapter 21

(Sesshomaru's pov)

Kagome collected the dishes and went to go start cleaning but I stopped her. "Let me do these for you and you can relax." Sesshomaru smiled. Kagome smiled and nodded her head. She walked into the family room and I started to clean.

There was a knock at the door and Kagome got up to get it. When she opened the door, I wasn't ready for what was gonna happen.

Kagome collapsed to the ground in pain. There was an arrow in her left shoulder.

I quickly sprung into action after that happened. I ran out the door and caught up to the one who had the bow and arrow.

I ran top speed and caught up to....... Kikyo?

That was to be expected hm?

I used my poison whip and started whipping it around. I finally somehow hit her.

She fell to the ground. We then heard running feet. I looked at the direction it was coming from. It was Inuyasha and the old priestess on his back.

"I-Inuyasha. Help me. Your brother hit me for no reason." She lied. "I find that hard to believe Kikyo."

"What?! Are you going to run and betray me again Inuyasha!" Inuyasha turned his back and started to run.

I stayed and finished off Kikyo so she could no longer hurt anyone else.

(Inuyasha's pov)

I ran as fast as I could smelling Kagome's blood. When I got there, I put the old woman down and she walked over to Kagome and explained, "She has been poisoned by my sister's arrow. If I don't do this right or carefully she might not make it."

Kagome's ears flattened as she grew more and more in pain. Kaede asked Rin, Jaken and Inuyasha to go somewhere, so she could concentrate.

Sesshomaru came back after a while later. "Where were you?" I asked curiously. Sesshomaru looked at me and answered, "I was finishing Kikyo." I looked at him. "What do you mean? D-did you kill her?" Sesshomaru looked at me with a straight face and said, "Yes. She had to go." I flattened my ears knowing she had to go sooner or later. But she was basically dead anyway.

~An hour later~

Kaede came out an hour later telling us the news. "So how is she?" Sesshomaru asked. "She'll be fine, she just needs some rest." I have never seen Sesshomaru have another facial expression. Sesshomaru seemed worried for Kagome. He went inside and carefully carried Kagome upstairs.

(Rin's pov)

I watched Lord Sesshomaru carry lady Kagome to their bedroom. I climbed on to their bed. "Will she be okay?" I asked. Sesshomaru looked at me and laid down next to his loving wife. "She'll be okay." I laid down in between Sesshomaru a Kagome.

Sorry this was kinda short but hey, Kagome still wants kids right? So we're not done yet unless I should end this book with one or two chapters and continue the story in another book. Idk... what do y'all think. Leave a comment and vote. Thanx. Mkay...... byeeeeee!!!!!!!