Chapter 10

Sorry for not updating sooner but im here now so dry your tears bc I am going to continue the STORY! YAY!!!! Lol so moving on.......

(Previously on Kagome come back.......)

"Kagome, I will kill you and get the rest of my soul back. and Inuyasha won't have to worry about you ever again." Kikyo did like and evil smile.

"You two need to leave." I said. "wait what they just got here!" Sango yelled. "I know but its for their safety, Kikyo, I overheard her and she said she is going to kill Kagome when the right time comes." I said seriously.

"So you did hear what I said, huh?" Kikyo looked at me then Kagome. Sesshomaru stood in front of Kagome.

"I will not let you touch her!"
____________________________________

(Kagome's pov)

'Why does she still want to kill me?' Sesshomaru was still in front of me. "Sesshomaru, you two need to leave I'll finish her!" Sesshomaru just stared at his little brother and did as he was told. Sesshomaru bent down a bit and I hopped on. He wrapped his arms behind his back so I created almost like a seat.

We left the hut and went through the woods to a safer area. He placed me down so I was on my feet again. "S-Sesshomaru, do you think he'll be alright? I mean he is fight Kikyo. I just-" I was cut off by a pair of warm, soft lips. I didn't even bother to kiss back. He pulled away. "He'll be alright, so don't worry too much about him." He smiled gently at me. 'He makes me feel one hundred times better.' I smiled.

(Inuyasha's pov)

Miroku, Sango, and I stayed back to protect Kagome. Kikyo was really pissing me off. The first move out of any of us was Sango, "Die Bitch, Hiraiktsu!" She barely hit her. Kikyo pulled one of her arrows out and aimed it at me. "Wind tunnel!" Miroku yelled. He managed to get the arrow away from her. Some how she got away from us and got out. And dissepeared but her scent led the way. "KIKYO!!!!!" I ran but lost the scent. 'I'm sorry Kagome, I failed.'

(Sesshomaru's pov)

Its been a while since we left the hut. We both just sat there. The sun was setting i happened to smell clay and dirt coming close by. " Kagome get on my back." She did as told. " Hang on tight ok." She nodded her head and I jumped up on a tree and quietly sat there.

It started getting cold and Kagome kept shivering. I held her in my arms to keep her warm. "Sesshomaru." She sat in between my legs with my arms wrapped around her and soon enough she fell asleep and I did as well.

Awwwww, thats sweet. lets hope Kikyo won't find and hurt them, But since Sesshomaru is there he will KICK HER STUPID ASS BACK TO HER GRAVE. lol forgive I'm just excited to have finished the chapter. :D
Remember I do not own any of the InuYasha characters or the show. Thanks for read reading, Mkay byeeee.