Chapter 7

Off to a new place called home....

(Sesshomaru's pov)

We left the village when we found Rin and Jaken. After Kagome bandaged Rin and Jaken, Kagome looked at me worried. "Kagome, is something wrong?" "No, it's nothing." "Are you hurt, Kagome?" She was trying to rap a cloth around her left arm. " here let me help you." I told her. I wrapped the cloth around her arm. After I finished Kagome looked at me and our eyes meet. We both unknowingly leaned over, but we were stoped by Rin running in. "Kagome! Lord Sesshomaru! I feel a lot better now "

Not too long after some random villager came in the hut, He got on the ground and and pleated us to fight a demon named Oni. Oni was a creepy mind reading demon. I told Rin and Jaken to stay put in the village.

when we got there, he noticed that we were there. before he turned around he said, "Kagome, don't even think about shooting me with that arrow. and Sesshomaru what are you going to do... wait I can't read your mind." I pulled out my sword that kills it's opponent with one hit. I had a clear mind so he wouldn't read it. and that is when I attacked. Kagome and Rin ran toward safety.

(Kagome's pov)

After Rin and I got to safety, we saw Lord Sesshomaru pull out his sword and the monster wasn't able to read his mind. And that was when I shot my arrow so both sword and arrow hit. With the too hits killed the monster Oni. Then I smelled something and fainted.

(Sesshomaru's pov)

After we defeated Oni, I smelled something strong. So I covered my nose and looked back and saw that Kagome and Rin both fainted. So I brought them to an open area so they can get fresh air. 'Kagome looks so peaceful when she sleeps' I thought to myself. After I sat there, I noticed that the sun was going down, so I gathered supplies for a camp fire. When I lit it up Kagome started to wake up and sat up.

Kagome looked at me for a bit so I looked back at her. After a few minutes, Kagome's stomach started to make some noises. "Kagome, are you hungry?" I asked. " A little." she responded. "Well if you want there is a village not too far from here." "I'll make something for all of us, seems how she will be waking up soon." She said smiling and leaving.

After a bit Kagome came back with some cooked food and Rin woke up. When she woke up completely, she saw some food in front of her. "Thank you lady Kagome." She smiled. Kagome came over towards me with food in her hands. "This is for you." Kagome said with a smile. I looked at her and thanked her. Then She sat next to me. she and I were talking for a while and after I finished I saw Rin and Jaken asleep. Kagome looked tired as well. Kagome fell asleep on my shoulder. And I lead my head on hers and fell asleep.

Yeah I know we are not home yet but we will get there eventually. Aw you have no idea on how bad I want Kagome to be with Sesshomaru. like in love. maybe there will be some love in one of the chapters. mmmmm. well like I always say I do not own any Inuyasha characters or Inuyasha. k... see ya next Chapter. ;D