Coming Out {20}

“Alright, what did you need to talk to me about?” Gage asked, shutting his bedroom door and locking it.

                I sat on his bed and ran a hand through my hair. “Uh…Alex,” I said, not really knowing how to tell this to Gage. I had called him about an hour ago, telling him I needed to talk to him.

                “Well, what about Alex?” he asked, raising an eyebrow at me and leaning against his dresser.

                I choked back a laugh at the fact that Gage was short enough to lean against the dresser. Oh, poor little Gagey.

                “Well…um…promise you won’t laugh at me?” I asked quietly.

                “Yea, yea, yea. I promise,” he said, rolling his eyes. “Now out with it. I don’t have all day, you know.”

                “You’re the only person I’ve ever kissed and I’m scared that I’m going to get nervous and mess it up when I kiss Alex,” I said in a rush.

                Gage stared at me. “You’re a fucking idiot,” he said, face-palming himself.

                “You can’t laugh!” I reminded him. “You promised!”

                “I’m not laughing,” Gage said, shaking his head. “I’m too annoyed with you right now to laugh. How stupid are you? Did I not tell you the option was open?”

                “But you wanted me to sleep with you. And I don’t want to do that,” I pointed out awkwardly.

                Gage came over to me and shoved me back on the bed roughly. He grabbed my wrists and pinned my arms down, bringing his face close to mine.

                “I’ve had practice in a lot of areas,” he breathed, smirking at me. “Now pretend I’m Alex.”

                He leaned down and gently pressed his lips to mine. Oh god. What had I gotten myself into now?

                Still, I closed my eyes and pretended that Gage was Alex. I kissed him back, trying not to deepen it.

                Gage pulled away from my lips. “Kisses get deeper, Trav.” He winked before bringing his lips to mine again.

                He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, letting his tongue in. It exploded my mouth eagerly, battling with my own tongue playfully.

                Gage pulled away again and helped me sit up. “What are you worried about, ya goof? You’re fine,” he said.

                “But I’m scared I’ll get nervous around Alex!” I said miserably.

                “Trav, you’ll be fine,” Gage said, smacking me in the forehead.

                I whined and rubbed my head, pouting at Gage. “You didn’t have to be so rude about it,” I grumbled.

                “Pain makes you learn your lesson,” he said matter-of-factly. “Now shut up and calm the hell down. You’ll be fine. Now, I could just be guessing here, but I’m going to spitball and say that Alex has never kissed anyone in his entire life besides his mom. So he’ll be the nervous one.”

                “I guess you’re right,” I said, hoping that Alex wasn’t as nervous as I was.

                “It’ll be fine,” Gage said, getting up.