Coming Out {3}

“Momma Blake!” Gav said happily. “Your cooking smells amazing!”

                “Hello Gavin. Hi Gage! I hope you boys are hungry,” my mom said with a friendly smile at us.

                “Well, Gav and I made quesadillas, but we’re fat, so yea, we’re hungry,” I said, dropping into my usual seat at the dinner table in the dining room.

                “Yea, yea!” Gav agreed eagerly, sitting next to me.

                Gage sat on my other side, rolling his eyes at us. My mom set down pasta for us and we scooped it onto our plates, beginning to eat hungrily.

                “You guys are so fat,” Gage said, watching me and Gav shovel food into our mouths.

                “With my dick out is the only way I give a fuck!” we both said after swallowing our food down.

                “Alright, whatever. After we’re done eating, what are we doing?” Gage asked.

                “Well, we could go to the gas station like true hooligans,” I suggested with shrug.

                “I’M IN!” Gav cried eagerly. Gage shrugged and nodded.

                So after we had finished eating, we left my house and began to walk to the gas station nearby. We always went there to get energy drinks and hangout.

                We went inside and over to the drink section. I scanned the energy drinks before shrugging and grabbing a regular green Monster.

                “Hey, check it out. It’s the faggot.”

                We all sighed and turned to face Collin and Alexander Radke, and Joshua Ferrell. They were homophobic pricks who always picked on Gage.

                “Hey guys,” Gage said casually. He never let them get to him.

                “Shrimp,” Collin said, shoving Gage.

                “I. Am. Fun. Sized,” Gage growled in annoyance.

                “You. Are. Pathetic,” Josh said with a grin.

                “Nice comeback coming from a guy who tried to spike my cousin’s drink just to bang her,” Gage said, causing me and Gav to snicker as Josh blushed.

                “Alright, goodbye. I’m bored,” Gage said, grabbing my arm and dragging me away from them. Gav followed after us.

                We went to the register and checked out. We went outside and sat down on the sidewalk together, leaning up against the building and drinking.

                “Gah, I hate those guys. They’re annoying as fuck,” Gage grumbled.

                I shrugged. “I don’t know. Collin and Josh are bad, but Alex has never really picked on you. I think Collin threatens him into it when he does.”

                Gage nodded. “Oh, definitely. I’m pretty sure Alex Radke is gay, and praise the lord if he is. I wouldn’t mind banging that sexy boy,” he said, grinning.

                I rolled my eyes. “Jeez, you sure go for the quiet ones Gage. I don’t think I’ve heard Alex say more than three words,” I said.