Coming Out {8}

A.N.- If you don't know what Homura from Sekirei sounds like, watch that video over there somewhere. Haha, he's the one that says "Put on some damn underwear". So...yea. Enjoy the story ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Gage chuckled as I faced him. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost. Chill out Trav,” he said, moving forward and snatching the notes out of my hand. He ripped them to tiny pieces and tossed them in the trash can near my locker.

                “Why?” I asked weakly. “Why did you do that? I’m not gay!”

                “Cut the shit. I know you’re gay Trav. And I was just fucking around with you a little bit. I would never actually tell anybody if you didn’t want it getting out,” he said with a shrug.

                I dropped my head in defeat. “How did you know?” I asked quietly.

                “Well, considering the fact that you sound exactly like Homura from Sekirei, you look at Gav like an infatuated little girl, and you have more style than most women…it’s pretty obvious. Also, I can just tell. I’m good like that.” He shrugged.

                “Swear you won’t tell Gav?” I asked, my voice begging.

                “I swear,” he said, raising his hands innocently. “You’re secret is safe with me. You can stay in Narnia as long as you want to kiddo.”

                “Gage…how did it feel when you came out as gay?” I asked.

                Gage raised an eyebrow at me. “Trav, I’ve been gay ever since I cat walked out of the womb. Why do you ask?”

                I shrugged uncomfortably. “Just wondering. There are a lot of homophobes,” I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

                “Who, Collin, Alex, and Josh?” Gage asked, laughing. “I told you. I don’t think Alex is a homophobe. That kid is so far in the closet. And I wouldn’t mind helping him out.” He waggled his eyebrows at me.

                I rolled my eyes at him. “I thought you were dating Lyle?” I really just wanted to change the subject though. I wanted to talk about anyone and anything but me. I had kept my sexuality a secret for years, and I wasn’t about to scream it out now.

                Gage shook his head. “We were more…study partners,” he said with a smirk. “Now Alex Radke. That boy is another story. I would hit it so hard. I hope he drinks his milk, because he’s going to need strong bones to handle me.”

                 I face palmed myself. “You are such a pervert. I should tell your mom.”

                “She would probably castrate me. But that’s beside the point,” he said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

                “What’s the point?” I asked in confusion.

                “The point is, my cousin is your competition,” he said, raising an eyebrow at me.

                Shit. I knew what he meant. He was still on my sexuality. Because Gav possibly had a crush on Gage’s cousin.

                “Gav’s just joking around when they flirt,” I said nervously, not entire sure if he was.