Untitled Part 2

I thought about what they said, but will it help? I've been so confused the past few days after I had these emotions. Am I changing into something? Why am I feeling this now? Also, what questions will they ask me or what test will they do? I'm kinda shy about my life. Wait. I just realized; how did they know I was a mage? What kind of magic do THEY have? Hmm. Interesting. I'll have to ask them about that, so they can teach me it. Still, I do hope they can help me understand this strange feeling I've been having. I.. I just.. I just don't feel this is who I was born to be. This body; this girly and weak body just doesn't feel like who I am. I decided to dress a lil appropriate for the guardians. I decided to wear my normal t-shirt and blue jeans. I guess it's not as formal as I'd like, but it works. As I walked to where the guardians lived, I saw an indigo dream sushi and tea set for two. Hmm. I need to buy him something to apologize for breaking his teapot yesterday. But, it's almost $100 and I can't afford that much right now. I decide to get a Yixing Clay Blossom Tea Set and I had it wrapped up in dark blue wrapping; I hope they'll like it.

As I went to their home, I noticed the elves carrying bags and animals, which I'm guessing they just came back from a hunt. Still can't believe there are real elves here! That's just impossible! Suddenly, Alasdair was waiting for me at the door and I walked to him and as I nervously offered him the gift, I said,"For you. As an apology for breaking your teapot yesterday.", then as he smiled and took hold of it, he then said,"Enter, young one, so we can start." then I nervously said as I walked in,"A-Alasdair, I.. have something to tell you."then he looked at me and waited for my reply and I blushed and said,"I-I'm... Violet. Violet Alfreda. I'm sorry for how I acted yesterday. I was just nervous and confused. You and Mindy are different then other people I've met.", then he said, "It's ok, Violet. I just feel it's best I stay isolation from the world; I fear I would do more harm than good with the powers I wield. And...", then, he suddenly went quiet for a few seconds then said,"I'm just sick of war."then he looked at me with a sad look on his face and he continued,"As I'm sure you read from my catalogs and bibles of my tribes history that I've been through many wars." then I asked,"Are you really 200 years old?"then he replied,"Well, I'm actually 500. The last war you read was the last history of the tribe; most of us was able to record for the timeline, at least to my knowledge. The books were passed down through generations to try and study our strategies; though I'm sure that may sound impossible to keep track and it was, but we did the best we could. After, the last generations, I decided to keep updating the books, but after awhile I became the last. It seemed pointless to keep it up now. ".

I looked sadly at Alasdair and held his hand, then I thought about myself, but, living in isolation sounds insane and lonely. I looked up at him, and I asked,"What about Mindy, Alasdair? Who is she?"then he said,"A guardian like me, but she works mostly in medicines and nursing, so, if I ever get hurt or sick, he'll be there to cure or nurse me back to health." then I asked,"Where did she come from?"then he said,"I really don't know, Violet. She just... found me. I'm just glad I'm not alone anymore, but..." then he went silent again, and I said,"But....?",then he said with a sigh,"But, she says I should go out there and help people; cure the sick and weak and give money to the poor. Hmm. She talks like I'm supposed to be like that guy who healed the sick many years ago?"then, after I went into thought for a few seconds, I said,"You mean Jesus Christ? Did you ever meet him?" then he looked at me and said,"No, but many of my brothers was in the wars of those years.". Damn! How old are these guys? Alasdair then said It was time for me to start my magic training.

Suddenly, I heard a shout from afar, and I looked behind me and hide behind Alasdair thinking it was someone back home, but I saw it was... some fancy looking people; well, at least normal fancy in casual way. Still, those clothes look expensive. The purple haired medium sized of the group walked to us, and kneeled to Alasdair and said,"Greetings, Guardian. I bid you a Merry Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Christmas. I wasn't sure which or what holiday your tribe celebrated, so, I decided to choose all three.". As I watched her and looked at Alasdair as he smiled, I tilted my head wondering who these people are, and why she looked so pale. "Well, Neci.."Alasdair spoke,"My tribe never had time for to enjoy things like family. We were always preparing for the day when we would be called to battle. Even the children mostly prepared for war then play war." then I poked Alasdair, and Neci noticed me then asked,"You got a new student, Guardian?" and Alasdair said,"Yes, Neci. She's a mage, but she came to me to understand who she is and her purpose in life.",then I slightly blushed and nervously laugh as I said,"Eh, not exactly, Alasdair."then Neci tilted her head at me, and I said,"Well, It's what that elf king calls him. I don't know his real name. He and that caretaker won't tell me.".

"What a minute!",said Neci,"You have a caretaker, .....uuuh.. Alasdair, was it?", then she said,"Yes, Neci. I am a guardian just like Alasdair, but I am more of a caretaker or nurse, so I've been given the name the caretaker.". How can they trust them with them being so secret and isolated? Suddenly, Neci said,"Because he has helped us a few times in the past, but I do often questions his motives of not helping others. And, yes, I can read your mind, Violet Alfreda.", The fuck! I.. I was speechless then she looked at me and said,"Also, I must introduce myself and my family. I am Princess Neci Von Mose, the vampire princess of Music City. And-"then I stared at her in shock and said nervously,"V-V-Vampire!? D-do you drink blood?" then suddenly, a tall white-haired man laughed loudly holding what I assumed was a bottle of wine, came walking to us and said,"Neci is a proud and vegetarian vampire. She wouldn't harm anyone unless you piss her off."and I slightly get chills down my spine, and Neci lightly chuckled,"John is half right, but I mean you no harm, Lady Violet. I'm only here to visit Alasdair on this festive time of year, but I didn't know he found another one of his tribe.".

She then told me who was with her and said,"I mainly asked for Sharon and Tendance Von Gorm to come since Tendance met them before he came to the kingdom."then Sharon and Tendance slightly bowed to Alasdair, and I noticed they both was wearing rings on their middle fingers, so, outta curiosity and figuring Neci might read my thoughts again, I asked,"Are... you both married?"then they looked at me and Tendance said with a smile said,"Yes. We got married a few days ago in Princess Neci's kingdom. The royals there are very open minded and allow both gays and straights to get married. To them, it's just love regardless of gender. And I love my husband... though we still do sometimes argue a lil, but I love him just the same.".

Hmm. Who is this princess? She sounds very fair and just. She seems a lil odd too, but the couple seems very happy together. I hope my lover still wants to be with me after I lear- Huh? She's... licking my cheek..... I just stared at her and she then looked at me and asked,"Oh? You're not gay?" then in an annoyed tone said,"No. What made you think I was gay?" then Mindy crossed her arms and asked,"If you're not gay, then why are you here, Sir Ashcan?". I was nervously about to answer, but then John said,"Hey! *hic* Let's not worry about that right now. Thi- *hic* This is a festive time. And..... ", then he passed out. He seems like a lil fool, but he seems like a good person, then Sharon said,"John is right, Alasdair. We must enjoy this time together. It's why we came to visit. Neci even bought some food as a gift for us to to enjoy. Let's help Violet with whatever problem she's having tomorrow.".

I stared at them as he spoke those words and thought about what's happening. I hope these people can help, but I guess since it's Christmas, it's best to just enjoy the company I have now.