Untitled Part 4

I woke to the sounds of birds and saw I was in an earthy and soft bed, and the frame was made of strong wood, and I looked around. The room I was in looked like something I only heard in fairy tales; though at my home there was always rumors of such things existing, but no one had proof or our headmaster told us it was just stories and nothing more. Seemed silly at the time that such things existed. But, right now, I kinda wonder what happened to Alasdair back at the river of the forest. He seemed so sad and alone when they wanted me to be helped by Sharon and not him, but then they did seem more qualified to help me then he did. Hmm. I guess there's nothing I can do for him right now. I can only offer him my blessings and hope he and Mindy will find what they are looking for. I decided to go out and look for the doctor and ask him he wants to start our session.

I was amazed at what I saw; tree houses were almost as far as I could see, with archers at almost everyone. I'm guessing they're keeping watch. I looked around and saw some of the elves climbing up the tree trucks almost like monkeys and gorillas. So, amazing at how agile they were and seem to be so acrobatic, then the king was walking to me with that doctor and his boyfriend and the vampire princess, then I quickly kneeled to them, and said,"I'm sorry for how I acted your highness. This is all very new to me and hard to comprehend. Please, forgive me." King Para said with a smile,"It's ok, Lady Violet Alfreda. You didn't do anything wrong. You just were looking for someone to help and you were just confused. You obviously never seen an elf king before, have you?" then I lightly blushed and said,"No, your highness. I certainly didn't know a vampire could be a royal either." then Neci gave a lil sly smile then said,"Well, most I knew was mainly aristocrats, but the older vampires were of high royalty. My adopted mother and father was just willing to take care of me regardless of me being a vampire.",then I asked,"They're not your real parents? So, where are your real parents?" then what she told me kinda shocked me,"Dead. Unfortunately for me I was unable to please my real mother after my father died; though she was his downfall anyway. I don't think Kinny or Lynn would've been able to give her a second chance even if she wanted it. She was too dangerous at this point.".

How horrible! I hugged her and she held me then said,"It's ok, Violet. Everything is better now for me. But the question is are you ready for Sharon to ask you possibly very personal questions?". I started to remember why I came here in the first place, and with a sad look went into thought about all the confusion I've been having over the years about myself then, John, who was walking to us carrying a bottle of wine, said,"Aren't you maybe just a tomboy, Violet?". I looked at John and as I shook my head, I said,"No, John. I... I just don't feel I was born to be this way. I don't feel this is the body I was supposed to be in. But, why do I feel this way? Sharon, can you help me understand? "then Sharon crossed his arms and started thinking for a bit. Suddenly, John took a big drink of his wine and said,"Hey, why not we start dating, Violet? I do your boyfriend and you be my girlfriend, or in this case boyfriend?".

I tilted my head and looked at him confused and asked,"W-What do you mean, John?" then Sharon said,"I think he wants you to date him so, we can see how you interact with people on a relationship.". Suddenly, a rush of fear went through me, then, using my staff I teleported out into the trees of the forest far from the village. Why? Is he crazy? Does he think I should be dating right now? What would my lover think of me dating someone else? Huh? I thought I heard someone in the trees and it was Neci! I aimed my staff at her demanding her to stay back, but she didn't seem to fear me, and she said,"Why did you run, Violet?" then I aimed my staff at her and demanded her to stay back, but she said,"Hun, you're not a very good shot with you being so scared. You're mostly likely to hit one of the many trees here.",and she started to hover closer to me, and I was whimpering with my eyes closed still aiming at her, then she said,"Besides, not only can you not kill me with your magic, why would you want to hurt me when I only want to help you??.