The Nerve

As nylee and elek said hi and did all that couple goals stuff elek's friend came over to me. " hey, what's your name."  I replyed by," layna yours?" " my name jaylen, can i get your digits". I could'nt  just say of course. You never know if a nigga tryin do kill yea. " 21 question and then i will think about it". "ight". I went over to nylee and pulled her to the side. " girl, he just ask for my digits but i said 21 question first". " Yes! my baby growing up. owwwwwn it girl."  Shhhhh".  Nylee said " ok what about we go to five guys and i will be right there ok". " for sure. " 

After that me and nylee went to her house and got dress. I guess we are going on a double date. We did are make up and put are lipgloss on. Me and my bestie was lookin fine as hell. i could'nt wait to eat. What i haven't ate five guys before and i heard it was good. " Yes, babbbbyyyy". Nylee said. " girl i can't with you.''After that me and my bestfrann was look so fire. 

ME.....

NYLEE!!!!!

NYLEE!!!!!

Me and my bestfrann was lookin like twins

Me and my bestfrann was lookin like twins. We headed down stairs and went in my car i started up and BOO BOOM. Me and Neylee both work at this shop. I do nails and she does hair and makeup. WE are pro's at prom photos and hair and nails be slayin. We pulled up to five guys. It wasn't far like 6 minutes away. We got out and walk to the table were they boys were. I can't lie my dude was lookin fine as ever! Nylee sit in front of the table were me and jaylen were sitting. She want to make sure everything was okay before she left only 1 inch. I guess she my ride or die. We order are food and start talking. " So you want to do 21 questions?" I replyed" yeah you start first." " Ight, umm. How old are you. " " 17 You? " " ight , ight, same." I said" what schoolyou go to?" " greenlook high school". " Same but i never saw you at my school". We talk for 2 more hours and then left. The whole night i was thinking about the answer's he give me and if i should let my guard down and let him into the castle. I stop thinking and start to fall  sleep at 11: 45. School was going to be a suprise i questioned in my head.