Apologize Not Accepted!!!

Next day......

I woke up and got a notification from two things. One from school and the other from elck.

I check the schools and it said that we will not have school for 3 weeks cause of construction. Yes!

I was texting elck and these is how it went:

Elck🤓😛😒🤡

Good morning😊

Lanyla😊😂😇
Good morning what up.

Elck🤓😛😒🤡

Nothing. ttyl✋

Lanyla😊😂😇
Ok... bye elck.

Read...

I thought that was weird but Ok. I got my lazy self up and took my shower and got dress.

When I was done i went downstairs and got cook some pancake and eggs.with orange juice.

I heard a knock on the door and got up. I went to the peep hole and saw jaylen.

I signed and opened the door. He stood their with flowers and chocolate.

I look in his green dreamy eyes and said "Why?" He put his head down.

And said " sorry. Sorry for everything I put you though I know you prolly don't want to see me for everything I done."

I look away and begin to talk.

" You got me out here look stupid and dumb for you. I should of never trust you mane. How could you cheat on me with my ex best friend."

I stepped back and said" I will take this but i won't take that apologize."

As I took the candy and roses.

And with that I slamed the door on his face.

I knew he didn't mean it because I can feel when some trying to set me up.

He a soft nigga and pass the hard one. And that is me. I have been played too many Times.

Sorry for errors! Not proof read. Just need to give yall in update😁😂🤗