How could you .2

I woke up to my alarm going off. And  knew what was happening today. He really thought he could play me. Thought wrong! He might be in a gang but i'm a gangster.

I got up and turn off my alarm I got my food and got ready for the day. My dad taught me how to shoot and aim before he went to prison. He turned him self in for some reason but i don't know where he is. I got stacked and look my self in the mirror. Nylee was supposed to come but she got to do school. I can do this by my self. 

I was wearing my curly lace front that i got installed a couple days ago. And some silver hoops. A black dress and a camouflage jacket. i was wearing black van and put on my clear lip gloss on. 

Outfit up there ^^^^^^

I wasn't trying to look too too cute but look like 'Don't mess with me hoely Rolly eye croking female dog shrek lookin a$$'. I walk outside into my car. I know exacly were he is. He was in the hood. it was sunny because it was spring break but i don't care.

I pull up to his homie house and said " where jaylen at" he look at me and said" in the back yard". These nigga's an't loyal ahhhhhhh. I pulled up to on the curb with music banging. " ay little ma. you fine as hell" i rolled my eyes." man, leave me alone before i shoot your little winnie einne" he just look down in walk away.

 i reminded my self to laugh at it later. I walk in the back yard but on the on the wall so he don't see me yet.

He must be out of his mind. He was grabing this girl booty butt butt. i hopped out and start shooting. I remember i got good aim.

 so i umm.... Busted a cap in his booty hole. he start to jump around and a hole bunch of people were recording. I walked up to him and wispered" don't mess with diamond cause i shine bright baby".  And kissed him one his cheeked.

( Diamond is what her father called her when the boys at her school tryied to  jump her)

I laugh and got back in my car. It funny how no one helped him but just laughed and recorded. He lost a real one i say.

NoT PROOF READED

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT :)

Sorry this a short chapter i don't know what to do anymore. Plz give idea's!