Wow.

5 days later....

I was lying in my bed thinking about everything. I really got played.

I was trying not to think about it. But I really did like him. I got up and went to go get a snack.

I went down stairs and got my snack. I sat at the island and start scrolling though Instagram.

I saw nylee. I remember I haven't talk to her in a long time.

I'm check on her after I take a Shower and clean.

When I got out the shower  i clean and head out.

As I pulled in i saw a car i recognise. I just could couldn't remember who's.

I got out the car and the door was lock.i heard noise.

So I got the key underneath the carpet. I open the door and couldn't believe I saw.

That was my best friend and everything. My ride or die. I couldn't she will  do this  to me.

She hopped up and jaylen pulled his pants up. Wow. Just woke.

"Bro this has to be a dream. Why Nylee. When I was crying on you and everything. It was all fake right."

I called elck and told him to come to the house.

Well we was waiting i start beating the dog stuff out of Nylee. She tried to fight back but i wasn't having it.

"How could you do this to me". I said in between punches.

I finally stop when elck showed up and pulled me off  of her.

When I stepped back to see my art work. I loved the sight.

I mean I an't a into all that but when you mess with diamond you can't be ok after.

"What is going on" elck said. Jaylen just stood up and back up. That nigga scary.

" nothing baby nothing". Nylee said. "Shut up nylee. Tell the truth before I do stupid bih" I said.

She look down and said " i cheated on you with jaylen". She said nervous.

Elck had anger in his eyes. And jump over the table.

"Stop. Baby stop. I love him." Oh he'll nah.

I started beating Nylee up again.

She keep begging me to stop but i didn't untill i see the pain i was in.

I stop unventually but elck went at it.

Nylee keep begging for elck to stay with her. But of course he reject.

Now, haylee tried to apolize but i just smack him.

Me and elck left. We went are separate ways.

and told each other we will talk tomorrow. Since it was late.

Comment, vote, and spend love 😊😣😜💛💚🤞🏼