How Could You?

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!!!! A LOT IS GOING ON AND YEAH.

    4 months later......

" I'm so exticted for prom!'' neylee said.  We were at the mall getting are prom dresses and makeup. " i now but jaylen been acting different lately." we look at each other i look down. " Girl. don't be sad just talk to him. But going to be LITTTTTT." " i guess i will talk to him later today." i said. "Ok.'' nylee said. we spend a couple more hours and  got some chick-fa-lay. Naylee  went back to her house and i went back to mine. i ate my chick-fa-lay and took a nap until 6:30. 

3 hours later....

dink, dink , dink, dink , dink.......

" uggghhh" i said as got out the bed. I took a shower and etc. i went down stairs and got a chip bag and a koolaid juice box. i sat on the couch and turned on stanger things on.  I scroll though istagram and tik tok and remembered what neylee said. I text jaylen......

Baby girl : )

hey babe, umm can you come over?

5 minutes later...

My hubby >.< 

I guess, sure ?!?!?!

Baby Girl :)

Ok.....

My hubby 

omw

                  read....

 Wow. that was werid. I mean the last time I talk to him was 2 days ago and he said it was because of work. i got up and throwed away my trashed. And saw the dish were'nt clean. i wash them and put them up and heard a knock at the door. I look though the peep hole and saw jaylen. But he looked like he didn't want to be here. I opened the door and put on a fake smile. Cause i was about to spat at the fact that he look not happy to  see me. he walked in and sat at the island. "wassup, what you want." I started to spat at him cause he really got me messed up." What you want. are you really trying me. bro we  have been so distance lately and the frist thing you are going say is what you want. get out! we are over." he got up and kissed me. i turned around and said " we can work thing out."  he got infront of me and said" ok. sorry." and walk out.

Incoming call from bEsTiE.....

"Hey what u doing" naylee said

" nothing. just watching tv. wby" 

" oh same. eleck just left and i'm bored" naylee said

" i will come over cause i an't got nothing better to do."

" ok. see you in a minute."

I ended the call and went into my car to go to nylee's house. I arrived 15 minutes later. and knock on the door she open the door and smile we hug each other. This is the enrgey i like.  I went inside. we went on the couch and nylee said" what happening girly". I told her every thing about me and jaylen eariler. She hugged me and said" every thing going to get better pookyy". " thank you mook mook". we laugh because we made stupid nicknames when we were younger. We went to the store and got some stuff for are sleepover. we got stuff to make toco's and got are snacks . when we got back to nylee house we started to cook and finshed. We took a picture for snap and istagram. 

we started to talk and doing each others hair

we started to talk and doing each others hair. I got a notification from istagram. i look in my dm's and saw a picture of jaylen and a girl from my school all hugged up and she was sleep on him.

 i look in my dm's and saw a picture of jaylen and a girl from my school all hugged up and she was sleep on him

I drop my phone and start to cry my eyes out. Nylee saw what it was gave me a hugged me so tight and rocked me. that why he was acting like that. i should've never trusted him. 

Tell me your feedback and ideas!