10

"We're here," Gemma announces pulling into the movies. The ride here wasn't anything but awkward silence. I could tell Lottie was trying hard not to punch me and lecture me right there. At this point I know there's something that I don't know. I'm finally snapped out of my thoughts as Lottie slams the car door in my face. I open it again without saying anything and climb out.  

"What movie are we even seeing?" I ask Gemma.

"Candy youth," Gemma excitingly replies. (Not a real movie, I'm not a movie expert sorry :p)

"Calm down," Lottie laughs.

"Okay, okay, sorry, let's just go," Gemma replies calmly. We head into the theatre and Gemma gets into the line for movie tickets. Lottie went to the bathroom. It was just Louis and I by some games. Louis was leaning against a ping pong video game on his phone. I look over to see where Gemma is in line. I see where she is, but I also see the smirk on her face. I glare back at her telling her to kindly 'shut the fuck up'. She just giggles in return. Louis looks up for a second probably because I look like an idiot.

"What the hell are you doing," Louis asks raising his eyes brows at me.

"Just using sign language to talk to my sister," I say embarrassed. 

"Mk," he says looking back down at his phone. When Gemma sees he's looking at his phone again Gemma makes a heart shape putting Louis and I in it. I secretly flip her off and she laughs at me. 

~

When we get into the movie theatre Gemma finally tells us Candy Youth is a horror film. "This would've been information I would've liked to know in the car," Louis crosses his arms. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Surprise? Sorry, kinda forgot," Gemma replies. Louis has always been scared of horror movies. Although he doesn't seem like that kind of person, he gets terrified by certain horror movies. "Look, let's just enjoy the movie and not worry about it." 

"Whatever you say," Louis replies. 

~

Oh boy Louis is mortified. We step out of the popcorn smelling theatre and head to the car. Louis is still shaking from the movie. Not going to lie that was probably the scariest movie I've ever seen. "Lou, you good," Lottie asks.

"Ya," Louis replies quickly. Although we can all tell Louis is lying, we all let it be, but Gemma.

"Louis do you need some cuddles? C'mere," Gemma puts her arms out and makes kisses to the air.

"Oh my god Gemma, shut up," Louis replies laughing a bit. 

"Let's go to the bar," Lottie suggests. 

"Great idea Lots! Let's go," Gemma waves us the car. We get into the car and head to the bar.

If I would've known what was about to happen, I would've stayed home.