6

I wake up in my bed with a giant headache. I realize I'm naked and look over on the right side of my bed. There he is.

Ari.

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

What the actual fuck. I quickly pull on sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt and go into the main area of the house. Gemma is sleeping on the couch with a beer in her hand. I push her and she wakes up and groans. "Ugh, what happened last night?" She asks with a tired scratchy voice.

"Erm well, I think we all got drunk and, me and Ari might have had sex," my voice pitches at the last 7 words.

"What?!"

"I woke up this morning the bed, naked. And there was Ari right next to me, I don't even know what to do! I don't even like that guy in that way!"

"You sure Harry."

"Gemma! Enough with him being my boyfriend, it really fucking annoys me. 3 months ago I was making out with Louis Tomlinson now I'm being accused of dating some random guy I met a week ago!" I yell at her. She looks really shocked and confused. "Look I'm sorry, with the drama that has been happening and whatever that was I guess I just, let my anger out on you."

"No, I understand, but hey, it's alright, Louis is in the past, whether you want to be in a relationship or not you need to move on."

"I know, but it's honestly kind of hard. We were together for 4 years for gods sake."

"I know, but he has some things going on, and you know that, so all we can do is-"

"What things?!"

"He didn't tell you?" She looks shocked.

"Tell me what, Gemma what is happening?"

"Erm, fuck, I have to go bye Harry." She rushes out without looking back. I punch the wall making a picture fall. Just then Ari shows up.

"Erm, do you want to leave," he asks concerned.

"Yes please," I reply. He leaves without saying goodbye. I don't know why I'm so angry, but the fact no one will tell me what is happening and I haven't really had a good breakout since the breakup, I just feel like I could break everything in the house. I punch the wall and this time it makes a hole. I keep punching holes around it, not really caring about the damage. 

What was Louis hiding, and why did everyone but me know?  I was really pissed off and I just decided to get a drink of water. I drink it slowly and cry on the couch. By anger and sadness. I go to sleep not caring about much but what Louis was hiding.

I had a pretty good idea of what was happening.