3

I open my phone. 

Ari: Hey wanna hang out today?

Harry: Sure where?

Ari: We could meet up at the park and maybe grab a few drinks at the bar at 7?

Harry: Sure.

Ari: Cya then!

Harry: Bye

I look at the time which reads 4:30. I groan and roll out of bed to head to the shower early enough so I can skip traffic. I get into the shower pondering the last 2 days. I look back on our conversation that Louis broke up with me in. The argument was so fast I don't know why we couldn't have assessed the situation better.

We didn't even talk about it. We just, broke up. That night was full of tears, but no one to comfort me, nor him. I lost track of time so by the time I get out it's 5:23. I look in my closet and grab a plaid shirt with navy jeans. I grab boots and check the time. 5:48. I was supposed to meet up with him in about an hour so I go to the car and start it. 

I drive through the busy streets of LA. It's already 6:52 by the time I get to the park. I wait for him for about 30 minutes. I was about to leave until I saw a car pull up and then Ari starts walking toward me. "Hey," he says trying to grab my hand.

"Hi," I pull my hand away trying not to look mean. He looks hurt by my rejection. "Ready?"

"Ya," he turns away to the car and I follow him. We get in and drive to the club. "Let's go." We head into the club and sit down on the chairs. "So what's your work?"

"I'm a singer. You?"

"Mechanic."

"Nice, how old are you?"

"28, you?"

"Almost 22."

"Oh mk, so not too far apart."

"Ya, Imma go grab us some drinks." I get up and head to the counter. 

"Hello sir, what can we get for you tonight," a man from behind the counter asks. 

"Just 4 beers."

"Coming right up!" He goes into the back room to get the drinks. I sit on the stool in front of the counter and look around the club. I see a similar face, not able to figure it out at first, but then I realize it's Louis. He's in the corner with someone and they look like they're flirting. Louis' cheeks are red and he looks like a drunk mess. Finally the drinks arrive. I look back over by them and see the man kiss Louis. 

I was getting jealous until I got a hold of myself. I go back to Ari and hand him 2 beers. "Thanks, bae," he smirks up at me. I force a smile on my face and sit down. "So, are you looking for anyone."

"I told you I'm not ready for a relationship."

"Oh what a shame."

"Ya, ya, calm down."

~2 hours later~

I'm drunk when Ari orders an uber. "Are you sure you wanna stay here," he asks me.

"Yaaaaaaa I'm fine," I reply hiccupping.

"Okay." He shrugs and goes out the door. I order some more drinks sitting alone at the table in the corner completely gone. I almost pass out when a cold liquid is hitting my clothing. 

"Bastard," I look up to see one of Louis' friends, Katie, standing in front of me smirking.

"What the hell," I say angrily.

"Maybe you shouldn't be a bastard and we wouldn't have ended up here."

"I didn't do anything."

"Louis."

"Louis ran off from me, I did nothing."

"Maybe you should question why he ran off from you so quick." She dumps the remainder of beer on my messy hair. "Asshole." I see her walking back to Louis who just came out from the bathroom. I stand up and order an uber.

~

I wasn't expecting to leave so early, but with what happened I just decided to leave. Louis didn't see anything because he was in the bathroom. But I'm sure Katie and him had a pretty good laugh about it when Katie told him. I take off my clothes covered in beer. I take a cold shower hoping to get the smell of beer and sweat off me. 

When I step out I see I have 8 missed messages from Gemma.

Gemma: Harry! I saw what happened at the club! Are you ok?

Harry: I'm fine. Just relaxing now.

Gemma: That was shitty of Katie to do.

Harry: Wait how did you see it? I didn't see you there.

Gemma: Well I was hanging out with Louis and his friends.

Harry: Really Gemma?

Gemma: Sorry bro :/

Harry: Whatever I don't really care at this point.

I turn of my phone. I lye in bed and decide to go to bed. I switch the light switch off and fall asleep.