× | 15 | ×

Taemin_

The next day, Minho went out to meet with one of the managers while Kibum went with Jonghyun to pick up the puppy that i got for Minho as a present.

"you did check he wasn't allergic to anything right? Jinki asked me while standing in the doorway.

"he used to have a dog, besides, he loves Kibums Dogs" i replied while changing my jumper.

"oh yeah, what happened to the dog?" he asked, as he looked around.

"it went to live with his grandma after he moved to Seoul" i said while i was walking out of my room.

"you're technically supposed to be resting, you know?" Jinki said while Tapping me on the back.

"I'll sit in the kitchen, I'm bored in there, besides, Kibum and Jonghyun will be home soon and I want to meet the dog" I said while walking into the kitchen and sitting on the chairs as Jinki sat beside me.

"Taemin, I have a question?" Jinki asked while turning to look at me.

"what is it??" I asked while occasionally looking between him and the TV.

"I can't decide on something important, I think I am starting to like Kibum, but also I am starting to like the girl at the coffee shop... But I haven't been in for a while to see her" Jinki said quietly as he kept his eye on the door.

"that's alot of information there... Well, You know Kibum and Jonghyun are together right?? Why don't you go to the coffee shop now? She might be there?" i replied while tapping him on the arm.

"someone has to keep an eye on you, we don't trust you on your own" he said as he turned to me.

"Rude"

"look, we don't want anything to happen to you okay? Besides, if I left you alone and something happened, Minho would rip my hair out" Jinki said while trying not to laugh.

"he wouldn't rip your hair out, he'd just go for your entire head Instead" i said while laughing.

"Thanks for spoiling how your boyfriend is going to kill me" Jinki mocks.

"boyfriend! my son has a boyfriend!?"

"good luck Taemin, I'll buy you some banana milk as an apology" Jinki patted my head as he left the room quickly.

"Taemin, what was he talking about?" I could see my mother standing in the doorway looking confused.

"how did you get in the building?" i asked while keeping my eyes glued to the floor.

"that's not important, Taemin, do we need to talk?" my mother asked while walking closer and sitting beside me.

"I don't have a boyfriend I just have a roommate who I'm good friends with" i said while looking away from her.

"Minnie, I won't be mad if you do have a boyfriend, neither would your father, we just want you to be happy" my mother said while opening her arms for a hug.

"really...??" i asked while looking at her and trying not to cry from relief.

I had always meant to tell my mother... But never got the chance to, i always felt guilty about lying to her if she asked if i had a girlfriend yet or if i had any female friends.

"Minnie, we love you either way" she said while gently holding the necklace that was around her neck.

Inside was a picture of me, my mother and my father before he died.

"Tae, this roommate of yours, is he cute? is he tall?" she asked while gently pinching my cheek.

"he's...... very, and he's taller than me" i replied while my cheeks were turning as red as a raspberry.

"is he here? Is it just you three?" she kept asking questions as i smiled lightly at her.

"he's out, and no, there is two others, there's me, Jinki who you just saw, Minho My roommate, Jonghyun and his Roommate Kibum." i said as she started to get excited.

"why are you excited all of a sudden??" i asked her as she tried to compose herself.

"I'm just so happy you have people you are close with, my Minnie is all grown up" she said as she hugged me gently.

"I'm back!!oh who's this??" Minho asked as he closed the door and took off his jacket.

"My mother!" i smiled as I saw the slight fear in his face.

"and you are??" my mother asked with a bright smile.

"Oh, my Names Choi Minho, I'm Taemins room-" He almost finished the sentence before my mother jumped up and hugged him tightly.

"You were right Minnie, he is cute and he is tall!!" She smiled.

"mum stop harassing my roommate" i said while walking over to separate her.

"fine, but he has my permission in advance" she said as she pinched minho's cheek.

"permission for what?" Minho asked, very confused as of the whole situation.

"To date my son, what else?" she said as i froze.

"Taemin can I just talk to you for a minute, Now." Minho asked as he excused the two of us as he dragged me into the hallway.

"what the hell is going on, and why is your mother being strangely nice to me saying I can date you and also, did you compliment me?" he asked all at once.

"turns out my mother is okay with me, oh and she's slightly crazy" i said while smiling.

"that didn't really answer my question" Minho said while looking at me.

"well, she must have taste, and yes I did compliment you, for once" i Replied while turning to walk back my mother who was now Talking to Kibum and Jonghyun who had just gotten home.

This is going to take a while to get her under control