× | 5 | ×

Taemin_

I woke up the next morning, i felt much better than i have been, as i turned over i noticed he wasn't there. Did I dream it.. Stupid imagination was to real.. He probably wasn't there.

My thoughts were interrupted by him walking out of the bathroom, he was wearing a black t-shirt and some jeans and his hair was slightly wet.

"you're finally awake" he said while laughing slightly.

"what time is it?" I asked him while yawning.

"8:56 am" minho replied checking his phone.

"you should go get a shower, you look rough" he said while mocking me.

"I will break everything you know and love" i said while glaring at him.

"alright, crazy midget" he said raising his eyebrows.

"hey lovebirds, breakfast is ready" Jonghyun shouted from the kitchen.

"Jonghyun I swear to god I will hurt you" Minho shouted from the doorway.

"and I'll hurt you as revenge" Kibum shouts from the kitchen.

"well, hurry up, or else Kibum will eat your breakfast if you take too long." Minho said whilst walking towards the kitchen, leaving his phone on the side of the bed.

He left his phone behind... I leaned over and picked it up and turned it on. I looked at the screen for a few seconds and opened it, after a few seconds of looking on his phone i found a few folders with pictures in them but ones name is different, it isn't named like all the other ones, i open the folder named "❤️" and see pictures of us together.

"cute" i whisper to myself

"Taemin! Hurry up, breakfast is going cold" Jonghyun shouts from the kitchen.

I dropped the phone on the bed and jumped up, i picked up a jumper and walked into the kitchen to see the Jinki, Kibum and Jonghyun all sat down waiting for me. I sat down and noticed Minho wasn't there.

"where's Minho hyung" I asked Jonghyun who was sat to the left of me.

"he went to find his phone, he couldn't find it in his pocket." Jonghyun replied.

I didn't turn it off.... OH GOD IF HE FINDS IT HE WILL SEE THE FOLDER OPEN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M SCREWED NOW!!!!!

"Taemin?" Kibum said snapping his fingers.

"what?" i asked him trying not to sound stressed.

"can you go check on Minho, he's taking forever to find his phone" he replied.

"yep" i smiled, while slowly dying inside.

I sat up and walked back into my room and saw minho looking at his phone.

"Is everything okay" you asked trying not to sound suspicious.

"yeah, it's fine, phone wouldn't turn on.. I think it's broken somehow" he said looking confused.

"Oh, well, The others are waiting." I replied, relieved that his phone might be broken.

I regret going through that phone.. I feel so guilty that I went through it... Although... He has a folder just with pictures of us.. Labelled ❤️ my plan might be working.. Just not the way I want it..

"You coming?" Minho asked from the doorway.

"Yeah!" i said, following him out.

The 5 of us were sat down when i looked at Jonghyuns neck which was partially hidden by a hoodie. After a few seconds he noticed me looking and put his finger to his lips, causing me to laugh slightly.

"someone's had fun" i said quietly .

"you saw nothing" he replied.

"have I gone deaf or are you two just being weird" Kibum asked ud both.

I look at Him and then back to Jonghyun, we both look at each other for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.

"what's so funny?" Minho asked but the two of us couldn't stop laughing.

"they will either stop laughing eventually or die from laughing too much" Jinki answered.

"it's nothing... Taemins expression just made me laugh" Jonghyun replied.

"weird" the three of them said at the same time.

"cook your own breakfast next time, come on Favorite child, we need to get ready for an interview" Jonghyun said while dragging me by my arm.

"I thought I was the favorite!?" Kibum shouts from the other room.

"Judging by the marks on Jonghyuns neck, you are the favorite" Minho said while getting up.

"CHOI MINHOOO!!!!" Kibum shouted while running after Minho who just shut the door in time.

"Guys stop trying to kill each other, we have an interview to get ready for this afternoon, We will be interviewed alongside Exo" Jinki shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeol!!" i shouted from the hallway as i saw them all standing on set.

"Taemin! Jonghyun! It's been ages since I've seen you guys, weren't there five of you." Chanyeol asked looking around.

"they're still getting their mic sorted." Jonghyun replied.

"sooooo.... How's things with the wife" Jonghyun asked raising his eyebrows.

"Baeks fine.. Wait crap.. I fell straight into that" Chanyeol covered his face with his hands.

"Who said I'm the wife" Baekhyun chimed in from behind, making chanyeol jump.

"never mind wife, he'd make a good murderer, he's so quiet." Chanyeol laughed.

Exo and SHINee interview starting in 5 minutes

"Where are Kai and D.O?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

✨🌟✨🌟✨