× | 3 | ×

Taemin_

The day after the Concert_

"Taemin, are you sure you feel okay" Jonghyun asked you while rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm sure I'm just exhausted from yesterday"  replied while yawning.

"will you be ok in the meeting?" Kibum asked with a confused look.

"yeah... I'll be fine..." i smiled slightly.

Me and the others walked out of the apartment and were driven to the company for the meeting (idk what the building is called if its a company, if u know please tell me, I probably sound very dumb lol😂)

Kibum_

During the meeting myself, Jonghyun and Jinki kept an eye on how taemin was, He kept losing focus and looking out of the window alot, and he kept mumbling about being cold. Towards the end he got up and walked out towards the bathroom, me and Minho kept looking at each other signaling for someone to get up and follow him.

Eventually after glaring at Minho, he gets up and goes after Taemin, who's still in the bathroom.

Minho_

You got up from your seat after receiving many looks from Kibum and walked into the bathroom where Taemin was stood leaning against the wall.

"Taemin, are you okay?" i said standing in the doorway, a few seconds after i said that he fell backwards.

"Taemin!" I shouted as I grabbed him before he hit the floor.

I pulled out my phone and called Jonghyun to come to the bathroom, and after a few seconds he comes sprinting into the bathroom almost skidding across the floor.

"What happened!" he yelled at me while stroking Taemins hair.

"he just passed out, I don't know why" I said concerned.

I picked up Taemin while Jonghyun told our manager what happened, he told us both to take Taemin to the hospital to ensure he is okay.

Jinki and Kibum meet up with us at the hospital and sat outside while they ran some tests on Taemin.

"What's wrong with him" Jonghyun asked the nurse while holding Kibums arm.

"when was the last time Taemin ate" the nurse asked us all.

"um...i don't know..." Jinki replied to her.

"Because it seems like he hasn't eaten in a while, causing his body to start to shut down, causing him to collapse" she told the four of us.

"this is all my fauulllttt" Jonghyun whined

"Jonghyun, no it isn't, don't be upset" Kibum said, wrapping his arm around Jonghyun.

"Will he be okay?" Jinki asked the nurse.

"yes, he needs to eat, drink and rest, no intense activity for a few days while he recovers" she said, she bowed her head and left the four of us free to go inside the room where Taemin was. He was lying down and Kibum asked "IS HE DEAD!"

"No, you tool, he isn't dead, look, he's breathing" i replied annoyed

"No need to be rude Minho" Jinki snapped back at me.

"stop arguing.." Taemin replied sitting upright.

"sorry, Taeminie" Jinki said with an apologetic smile.

I whipped my head around and looked straight at Jinki, i glared at him for a few seconds before he looked back at me, smiling deviously.

"when do I get to go home" Taemin asked while sulking.

"So-" I was going to say before being interrupted by Jinki.
"very soon Taemin, trust me!"

"Jinki, a word outside please" I asked, trying not to sound annoyed.

"of course,.... Minho" Jinki replied.

I walked outside of the room and Jinki followed behind, shutting the door behind him.

"What are you doing" i snarled at him angrily.

"Me? I'm not doing anything" Jinki scoffed.

"don't try me Jinki, stop being like that with Taemin" i glared while speaking to him.

"look who it is, Mr Taemin protector who thinks he's better than everyone else" Jinki mocked.

"I'm not even trying, and he's already smiling" Jinki said.

"Taemin is mine, You have your chicken" i Replied while walking back into the room with Taemin, Jonghyun and Kibum inside.

"Is everything alright Minho, You look annoyed" Taemin asked with a smile.

"Yeah, fine, Just Jinki pestering me about stuff" i had no problem throwing him under the bus after that.

"that's typical Jinki, he is a pest at times" Taemin laughed at Kibums Joke.

"Well, I saw the nurse come in, what did she say" i asked them curiously.

"she says that Taemin is actually able to go home now, but we need to look after him, I'm sure you would be able to make sure he is looked after" Jonghyun said with a smile.

🌟❤️💜❤️✨❤️💜❤️🌟