× | 6 | ×

Taemin_

After the five of us finished the interview, myself and the others went with Kai, Kyung-soo, baekhyun, chanyeol and sehun to go out for some food at a restaurant.

"So Taemin, how is it, living with four idiots" Sehun asked as he sat beside me.

"it can be, Quite Difficult at times... But, I love them so its fine" I replied with a smile.

"well you're lucky, there's five of you and 12 of us" Kyung-soo chimes in from beside Sehun.

"well, proves my point who'd win in a fight" Jonghyun said while laughing.

"easily" Kai mocked.

"plus, Jonghyun is only tiny so he would be quite easy" Chanyeol said before getting hit on the shoulder by Baekhyun.

"it was true?" Chanyeol defended himself.

"you're just picking on smaller people" Jonghyun pouted.

"yes, Yes I am" he smiled.

"how come the others didn't come along" Kibum asked.

"Chen and Xiumin had practice and the others were tired after the interview" kai responded.

"enough talking! Chicken is here!" Jinki shouted down the table at the four of us.

Time skip | After the food

Minho_

The five of us arrived back home and we all sat down in the living room while Jonghyun controlled the TV, After a while Jinki got up and walked into his room while muttering to himself.

"Minho, look" Kibum said quietly, pointing to my right.

I looked to my right and noticed that Taemin was asleep with his head leaning on my shoulder.

"Why do they both fall asleep as soon as we get back?" i asked Kibum, also referring to Jonghyun who was asleep with his head on Kibums lap.

"They were talking with Sehun and Suho most of the meal, they are probably exhausted, I know I would be, putting the 4 of them together is chaos" Kibum replied while laughing quietly.

"So... Leave them... Or.. Draw on their faces?" i asked.

"Or, take a photo from a bad angle and post it" Kibum laughs loudly.

"People are trying to sleep here" Jonghyun replied, hitting Kibum in the chest.

"If you're trying to sleep, go to bed then." i mocked.

"tell that to Taemin as well" Jonghyun smirked

"don't be annoying Jonghyun" i said.

"You really do like the word 'annoying' You called Taemin annoying earlier this week and now you are all over him Like a rash" Jonghyun smiled as if he'd won.

"don't think I don't know what you get up to Mr" Jonghyun said staring into my soul.

"good luck, his life's quite boring" Jinki answered from behind.

"is Taemin asleep?" Jinki asked, poking Taemin in the back of the head.

"yeah, dont poke him" Jonghyun said, flicking his hand in the air.

"if Taemin is woken up he's going to throw some sort of tantrum" Kibum laughed.

"I can't go to sleep without being woken up, anywhere" Taemin mumbled while getting up and walking into his room.

"told you" Kibum replied sarcastically.

"he is my child, stop annoying him" Jonghyun said while he went to go see if Taemin was asleep.

"he's fast asleep with that Mario plushie, Seokjin bought him" Jonghyun laughed while he sat back down beside Kibum.

"Well, in about 12 hours he should be in a better mood, less.... Bitey?" i replied, with a confused expression.

"he's bitten me 4 times in these moods" Jinki replied.

"Hasn't bitten me Once" Jonghyun said smiling.

"You guys know it's 11pm right" Kibum asked while checking his phone.

"We have nothing to do tomorrow.." Jonghyun pouted.

"well, more sleep then" i said while standing up and walking to my room.

I got to my room and changed into a hoodie and some shorts, i lay down and After a while i started to fall asleep until i heard a pair of footsteps walk up to me.

I open my eyes slightly and see Taemin walk past and lie down beside me, burying his head in my hoodie.

"Hyung, I'm cold" Taemin mumbled while nudging me.

"yeah, I was almost asleep, we can't all be happy" i whispered sarcastically.

Taemin mumbled a response and hit me on the arm gently.

"ow.... The pain... Its so bad..." i replied laughing quietly.

"let me sleep" Taemin whined.

"Fine" i smiled while wrapping my arms around his waist tightly. I was almost asleep when something touched my face gently. I opened my eyes and Taemin was an inch from my face.

"Hyung" Taemin asked while looking my straight in the eyes.

"What" i replied, trying to not sound annoyed.

"you won't hate me will you..." He asked looking away.

"No, why would you say that?" i asked confused.

"i know there's a folder on your phone with '❤️' as the name... And it only has pictures of us" he answered, sounding embarrassed.

"how did you know about that..." i asked confused.

(spell checking this was awful) 😂

"well... IsawyourphonelyingonthebedandiopeneditandisawthefolderandithoughtitwascutemainlybecauseiloveyoutoobutiwasntsureifyouwouldhatemeforfindingitandifeltguiltysoIwantedtosaynowsoyouwouldforgettomorrow-" Taemin mumbled quickly before I cut him off.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶❤️🎶❤️🎶❤️🎶🎶❤️🎶❤️🎶❤️🎶