Chapter 20

Evs POV-

I woke up and rubed my eyes and run my hand through my hair. Oh today is going to be a good day. I get out of bed and get dressed really quick and i look back at jon. He's sleeping like a baby. I smile and grab a pen and paper and start writing

Dear my love Jon,
I have went to get some food and aome other things. I will be back as soon as possible. I hope im not gone long <3. I love you <3 <3 <3
                            Love yours,
                                                 Evan

Looks good enough to me. I nod and place the note to where he could see it when he wakes. Perfect now off to the mall.

Jons POV-

I wake up with out the warmth of Evs by me. I start to panic and then i saw a note. I slowly pick it up then i read it. I sigh is relief okay hes just at the store. Well might as well tighty up the house and clean myself up... i feel like its going to be a while. I start to clean the house and i realized there wasn't alot to clean. "Wow i keep this house in shape" i say and grab some clothes and went to take a shower.

Time skip after shower-

I walk into the living room and of course once i sit down i hear a knock. "Really i just sat down" i walk to the door and open it to see Evs in a tux with a rose. "Well hello there handsome" i say and he gives me the rose and i wink at him and he walks in and closed the door. I walk and sit back on the couch and get relaxed and put the rose on the table. He walks over to me and leans down and kisses me and kiss back. I stop and look at him. we are eye to eye. "Whats all this for?" "I need to appreciate you somehow, you want to go on a walk later?" "Yeah sure seems like fun" i sit there and Evs sit next to me and pulls me onto him, to where hes laying on his back and im laying on top of him but i watch T.V. he does the same and soon enough he said "ready for the walk?" I get off him and nod. "Alright let me change real quick." He changed and we start walking. About five minutes into the walk and Evs pulls me into the woods. Im very confused and scared but i stay silent. About 30 seconds later i see a park bench and decorations around it. Im still am confused but not as scared. Evs sits down so i sit next to him but very close so i feel protected. "Jon with all the shit we have been through these past few months and i realized that i need you more than ever. Your my penutbutter to my jelly(a/n sorry that was cheezy). I never want to loose you...like ever. If i did i would die...i dont know what i would do without you." He said looking me straight in the eyes "what are you trying to say Evs?" "What im trying to say is......" he got up and got in front of me and neeled down on one nee and useing the other for balance. He pulls out a small box and opens it "what im trying to say is....wil you marry me Jonathan?" I jump up "Yes yes YES!!!!" he jumps up and i pull him into a kiss. He put his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him. I love his feel, touch, smile, eyes, laugh, i dont think ive ever been in love like this....im happy in my new life with Evs. Hes mine now forever.

(A/N hey guys sorry i didnt get this out sooner. I ran out of ideas so i asked someone with the name MrWhiskers_ and it was brilliant.  Also i promised i would give his story a shout out its called forbidden love. Its really good in my opinion. Anyways peace out vaniriousalliance:)<3

P.S sorry if this is short)