Chapter 4

Jonathans POV-

I wake up with my head in Evans chest and i smile. I get up slowly trying not to wake him and i walk into the bathroom and wash my face. After that Evan wakes up and walk in and walks over to me "Hey you okay?" He said "yeah, its these stupid voices in my head that break me down when im happy." I look at the floor and sigh "lets do this lets get dressed and we will go and get your stuff, okay?" "Okay." (A/N lol i just did a the fault in our stars thing haha) we both start getting dress, well Evan did at least i alrady had my stuff on so all i did was freshin up. I was done way before Evan was so i grab my phone and went and sat on his couch. "Wow 6 messages from my 'sister'!?" I say but Evan didnt hear me. I check them

Skylar:where the hell are you idiot?

Skylar:hello earth to stupid?

Skylar:are you there?

Skylar:if i see you im going to punch you >:(

Skylar:okay im going to hurt you bad now

Skylar:wow why do i bother texting you, its not that i care about you because i don't i just need a ride home

I just ignored that and Evan was done. "Ready to go?" "Yeah i was like 10 minutes ago" i said jokingly

Time skip to Jonathans house-

"Here we are" i said and Evan stoped."Alright lets go" we both got out and started walking but we didnt think this through "shit, i forgot about my sister and parents" i said to where Evan could hear me "Its okay ill keep them occupied while you get your stuff" "okay it shouldn't take me long they dont get me alot of stuff anyways"

Evans POV-

We get to the door and Jonathan walks in and i can tell he is nervous as hell. His mom and dad were sitting there with there coffee in there hands and his sister is walking down the stairs. They stoped for a second and his dad said "oh look its our disappointment" i was about to run up and beat the shit out of him but Jonathan held me back and whispers to me "not now, maybe later" he said with a smile and he says "mom, dad , skylar this is Evan he is letting me stay at his place for a week so we can get our project done" "uhhhh i dont care" his parents said in sync. Jonathan went upstairs and started packing so i sat down on the couch and skylar walked up. "Hi, im skylar. Nice to meet you Evan." She seemed nice at first. Me and skylar had a few things in common we both like video games so i started to talk about video games and she kept what seems to be getting closer and closer to me. Then all the sudden she says "wow your so smart with video games, thats hot." She leans in to try and kiss me but i stood up and started walking around and i walked into this hallway with pictures of Jonathan as a baby "aww, im suprised they even have pictures of him up" i whispered to myself. Then look whos back its skylar. I turn around and wave. She walks up to me and says "why cant you like me insted of my gay idiot brother?" And she got closer and she shoved me against the wall and kissed my but little did she know Jonathan watched the whole thing.

Jonathans POV-

I watched my sister flirt with Evan and she said something but i couldn't make out what she said but soon she shoved him against the wall and kissed him. I grab my bag and i hit her on the head and Evan walked to me. As he was doing that he was wiping his mouth. "Lets go hurry!" He said i grab my bag i hit skylar with and we ran as fast as we could. We get in the car and leave. We went home and the whole car ride was in awkward silence until Evan said "jonathan you saw her i did not want to kiss her at all?" "Oh i saw it all right" "does someone need a kiss?" Evan said as he stoped the car at a stop sign and looked over at me with a smirk "yes i kinda would like on-" i was cut off by his lips on mine. I started kissing back after a few seconds.  Then we heard a honk behind us. We stoped kissing and looked back "oh shit!" I say "Evan drive now!!" It was my parents what the hell did they want. "E-evan i think they want y-you?"i said because my dad was pointing at evan  "why would the-" he stoped mid sentence "i know why i think.do they spoil your sister and give what ever she want?" "Yes why?" I said "theres the answer jonathan they want me for your sister!" "Oh hell no not today" we stop and get out of the car and they stoped too and got out of the car soon we were face to face "Hey Evan right? Anyways my little girl skylar liles you and she wants you to be her boyfriend so i was windering if yo-" Evan cuts him off "No i dont want her, she bullys my boyfriend and i cant have that and i dont even like girls" "okay maybe we can work out a deal ill give you 50k dollars" " no fuck you and your money i want jonathan and thats it now leave us alone or there will be consequences got it old man!!!!" Evan says i smile and look at skylar and she looks at me and lips 'i will get him' we both get back into our car and drove off and we have my ex parents fliping us off and throughing stuff at us.

Time skip-

We finally made it to the house and i get out and grab my things and walk into the house. "Just unpack your stuff in our room and we will be set" says Evan "Okay" i walk and think did he just say our room. I smile and finally finished unpacking. I walk into the kitchen to see Evan cooking some breakfast. He didnt realize i was there so i went up to him and hugged him from behind.  He jumped a little bit which made me laugh. "Whatcha cooking babe?" "Just some eggs bacon and toast." I walk and sit down and wait for my plate

Time skip-

He was finally done cooking and he put our plates in front of us. "Thank you for cooking this for us im not use to this kind of stuff i normally have to make my own stuff" "no problem i can do anything for the best person in the world" he said as he grabs my hand and holds it. We smile and we both start eating with one hand.

Evans POV-

"So what do you want to do today?" Says jonathan "im not sure i kinda just wanna relax today and possibly cuddle" i said with a smirk on my face "okay im down" said jonathan. We both finished eating so i grab both of our plates and put them in the sink. "Again thank you for that i think this is the most ive ever ate in well forever." Jonathan says "your welcome" i say as i hug him "alright im gonna go watch some spongebob or somthing you coming?" I say "of course i am" he said so we both layed on the couch and grabed a blaket and covered our selfs and cuddled. We watched sponge bob until we had to go to bed which was at 10:30 but it was 11:45. "Oh dang Evaaaaaaan" i say in a yawn "what is it?" "We need to go to bed" "okay lets go" he said but i didnt get up because he picked me up bridal style and put me on our bed and i got under the covers and so did he "man im freezing!" jonathan says "let me warm you up then" i say and i cuddle with him "your warm your not cold you liar!" I say but i dont leave him. "I know i just wanted to cuddle with you"

"Good night i love you Jonathan"

"Good night i love you too Evan"

(A/N so i got bored so i wrote another chapter i hope you like it and dont worry ill post one again later like ive been doing. also thank yall soooo much for almost 50 reads... thats insane :) anyways yall are awesome and tell me what yall think about this chapter. Bye :) <3)