Chapter 14

Evs POV-

I wake up and it was the last day of school but the principal called us and told us to just stay home and when ever school starts back he will have our classes already good and going for us. So i just lay back down. "Jon we dont have to go to school the principal just called but we missed it so he left a voicemail" " okay then what are we going to do all day?" "I dont know wanna play some video games?" "Ya sure."

Time skip to video games-

"Alright whos going first?"Jon said "you can" he nods and starts to play GTA 5 in a public lobby. He put on the headset to talk to some people so i just sat back and watched him. "Hello?" Jon said into the mic "hello there" "hi what your gamertag?" "Uhh its lui calibre" (A/N i got to get them in this somehow) "okay ill come and get you and my gamer tag is vanoss but my real one is H2O Delirious im just on a different account" "oh okay and also i have a few friends joining later if thats fine" lui says "yeah thats cool i cant wait to meet them" and i just sit there watching him play for a little bit and lui's friends start to slowly join. Theres Nogla, Mini, Basically, Moo, 407, and a lot of others but one cought my eye he seems like a big jerk his name is wildcat (sorry im lazy i dont feel like putting there full name) "Hey lui" all of them say "hey guys this is my new friend. His name is delirious." "Hi delirious!" They all say. "Hello!!" And they went on but now jon is dieing more offten by the same kid wildcat "Yo wildcat whats your problem?" I say "who said that?" "ME VANOSS NOT DELIRIOUS, VANOSS! Anyways whats your problem?" "I dont know what you mean im just playing the game." "Well could you kill someone else please" "whatever" wildcat said as he kill me again. "Hey lui where are yall from?" Jon said trying to start a conversation "we are from Canada. What about you?" "Im from North Carolina but i moved to Canada when i was 6." "Oh thats cool maybe we could meet one day" "yeah that would be cool" "yep"

Jons POV-

I look tords Evan and hes annoyed and what seems like jealous. "Evs whats wrong?" i say as i put the headset down. "Nothing why" "you seem annoyed and jealous what it seems like in your eyes" "im annoyed by that wildcat kid hes being a jerk." "Evs its okay its just a game" i say as i walked over to him and sit in his lap. "But why did you seem jealous?" I say "b-because i dont like it when people talk for a long time to you it take you away from me and i dont like that" "well we can cuddle and play" "you really like cuddling dont you jon" "yes i do problem?" "Nope now grab that blanket and the other stuff and hurry up and cuddle with me!" Evs said so i hop up and get everything and sit back in his lap and put my head in him neck and start to play again. I put the head set in my lap and i can still hear them and talk so it works out. I kiss Evs "i love you Evs" "I love you to Jon"

"YALL ARE GAY!?!?!" I hear someone yell from the headset and i look to see it was wildcat so Evs tenses up and cluches him hands"Well ya is there a problem?" "No no im just not use to that" wildcat said all nervous "alright let play" and they played xbox for hours and hours. Soon i fell alseep and jon stayed up playing

(A/N sorry if this is short anyways what did you think? If you enjoys please comment or send me a message. I will talk to yall later:) <3 )