12

"Here, you can have the pink one"  Tzuyu pushed a pink crayon over to Yeeun so that she could color her picture. 

Yeeun picked it up and smiled, slowly beginning to draw her picture. When she was at the little center she never got to color because all the other littles would take them from her and she never got any, that's one of the many reason why she left. 

"Are you drawing that picture for your daddy?" Tzuyu asked peering over at Yeeun's drawing. She nodded shyly and lifted up the drawing she drew of her, Minho, and Jisung.

"Woah that's pretty" Tzuyu smiled and complimented her drawing. Yeeun smiled happily and went over to Jihyo who had been sitting on the couch supervising them from a far. 

"I daw" Yeeun said in a quiet voice as she held up her picturing, giggling when Jihyo practically fangirled over it.

"Woah that's sooo pretty Yeeun, Minho and Jisung are gonna be so happy when they see this"

Yeeun smiled and started to think about the two men. She hadn't been there long but she still wondered when Minho would be there to come get her. None the less she went back over to the table with Tzuyu and began to draw another picture. While drawing pictures Tzuyu ran up to Jihyo to show her all of the things she had drawn.

Yeeun watched them interact fondly, she wished she had that. She wished she could be with her caregiver all the time so that they could play and color and just do everyday things. Yeeun soon began to get restless waiting for Minho to come back. She left the table she had been drawing at and went by the door and sat in front of it, staring with wide eyes.

"Yeeun, Minho isn't here yet so do you wanna draw him another pretty picture?" Sana asked walking into the room to check on Yeeun but noticed that she wasn't at the table anymore.

"Nu! I wanna wait fo him" She mumbled firmly.

-

"Alright thank you boys, you may go to your dorms to pack!" The groups manager said cheerfully, smiling and leaving the meeting room.

The boys all left soon after, Minho rushing past them only to be stopped by Jisung.

"You can't rush out now you'll look too suspicious" Jisung began to pull the older by his arm but Minho pulled back with an angry and annoyed look.

"I need to go get Yeeun, she's waiting for me"

"You can't go now! We need to go back to the dorms" Jisung pleaded trying to pull Minho again but Minho pulled him off.

"I just can't right now !"

The two began to argue causing the other members to grow worried and curious.

"What are you two fighting about now ?" Changbin stepped up to the two males who rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"Nothing, let's just go back now" Minho mumbled as he left the building and getting inside the van.

Inside the van, Minho ignored the conversation of his members and just thought of how he was gonna get back to Yeeun.

AHHHH I MADE CHAN AND CHANGBIN SUCH BADDD GUYS